PDA

View Full Version : WTB Glass - Calgary

michika
08-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Looking for some glass to build myself a shallow coral QT tank. I don't care if its scratched, or painted, etc.

Tell me what you've got.

ElGuappo
08-28-2009, 12:11 AM
what are u looking 4? i have a 75 i just bought that cracked. the bottom is cracked but the sides are all ok. back is drilled.

JDigital
08-28-2009, 12:16 AM
what are u looking 4? i have a 75 i just bought that cracked. the bottom is cracked but the sides are all ok. back is drilled.

Doug told me about that... Sooooo sorry to hear man...:cry: and after all that careful work to get it off the stand safely..

ElGuappo
08-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Doug told me about that... Sooooo sorry to hear man...:cry: and after all that careful work to get it off the stand safely..

ya it was so ridicuous that all i could do is laugh. took all precations and the smallest bump and CRACK. its ok though as i am going to use the return on a shared sump project quite soon (tanks should be at red coral by the timeim done moving. also using the sump on this project), and am using the stand for my fw tank. Not sure about the snapper, i was thiking about using it for FW as well but may be WAY too much flow. was thinking of drilling the side of the tank and having 4 outlets to simulate river flow.

Sorry for hijacking