PDA

View Full Version : Amazing time-lapse video

lastlight
08-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Stumbled across this. Really surprised me how much seemingly static corals move.

http://www.vimeo.com/6079680

Leah
08-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow! What beautiful colors... amazing :mrgreen:

Bayside Corals
08-26-2009, 10:29 PM
That was pretty cool!

Delphinus
08-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Wow cool. Man you have to wonder how they get footage like that. I mean the one where it's swallowing some food. That would never happen in my tank. If I try to feed something say mysis and it takes longer than 10 seconds to swallow it, everyone tries to steal that mysis. So if it were a timelapse of MY tank, every 5th frame you'd see me with my stick saying "Shoo! Go away! Shoo! No shrimp! Bad shrimp! Mysis is for the acan! Shoo! Bad fish! No! Stop stealing this food, you have your own! $%#%$#%$#$%!!!!!!!"

mseepman
08-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Haha...this I can relate to...I was wondering the same thing!!

Wow cool. Man you have to wonder how they get footage like that. I mean the one where it's swallowing some food. That would never happen in my tank. If I try to feed something say mysis and it takes longer than 10 seconds to swallow it, everyone tries to steal that mysis. So if it were a timelapse of MY tank, every 5th frame you'd see me with my stick saying "Shoo! Go away! Shoo! No shrimp! Bad shrimp! Mysis is for the acan! Shoo! Bad fish! No! Stop stealing this food, you have your own! $%#%$#%$#$%!!!!!!!"

fishoholic
08-27-2009, 05:25 PM

:lol: I agree!

Amazing video though, the detail is just crazy!