fishoholic
08-25-2009, 03:13 AM
They'd like to think they're innocent, but I know better! :twised:

My poor pillow :sad:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii53/Laurie_Morin/6-line/DSC_1418.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii53/Laurie_Morin/6-line/DSC_1421.jpg

Aquattro
08-25-2009, 03:47 AM
Hmm, I could trade you for a three poster bed....

marie
08-25-2009, 03:54 AM
I love the cat referee sitting above it all...I can almost here him say " look what THEY did" :lol:

Myka
08-25-2009, 03:55 AM
Hahahaha!! My dog has never chewed on anything she wasn't supposed to in her 10 1/2 years of life, but she LOVES to shred paper or cardboard if you give it to her.

Lance
08-25-2009, 03:57 AM
Hehehe. Oh well. it could have been worse. It could have been your couch.

lobsterboy
08-25-2009, 04:04 AM
LOL :lol:

fishoholic
08-25-2009, 04:05 AM
Hmm, I could trade you for a three poster bed....

A three poster bed would be nice, .....but not in the shape I'm guessing you're thinking of.

In the grand scheme of things a pillow isn't so bad, but I've had that pillow for awhile and I can't find one quite as comfy as it is. At least I was able to sew it up and somewhat fix it.

However my lovely Oreo (black greyhound in the pic. above) has done worse. About 3 years ago decided that we needed a new carpet. She single handedly (it was before we had my other dogs) tore the carpet up from the seam (the seam from the old carpet was where the edge of the fireplace is) to about where her front paw is in the pic. which was about a foot, foot and a half. She also managed to pull out a whole heck of a lot of underlay which ended up looking much like the pillow stuffing once she was done with it. The carpet was really old (24 yrs) so needless to say it gave us the motivation to replace it! :evil:

fishoholic
08-25-2009, 04:07 AM
I love the cat referee sitting above it all...I can almost here him say " look what THEY did" :lol:

:lol: so true!

Hehehe. Oh well. it could have been worse. It could have been your couch.

Don't you dare give them any ideas!!!! :razz:

noirsphynx
08-25-2009, 04:09 AM
LOL! This is a common occurrence in my house. I no longer have a coffee table because of mine.

Lance
08-25-2009, 04:09 AM
My lovely Oreo (black greyhound in the pic. above) 3 years ago decided that we needed a new carpet. She single handedly (it was before we had my other dogs) tore the carpet up from the seam (the seam from the old carpet was where the edge of the fireplace is) to about where her front paw is in the pic. which was about a foot, foot and a half. She also managed to pull out a whole heck of a lot of underlay which ended up looking much like the pillow stuffing once she was done with it. The carpet was really old (24 yrs) so needless to say it gave us the motivation to replace it! :evil:

I had just laid new carpeting and my wife came home with a Beagle puppy, who happily chewed up a piece of carpeting and underlay. :cry:

fishoholic
08-25-2009, 04:10 AM
Hahahaha!! My dog has never chewed on anything she wasn't supposed to in her 10 1/2 years of life, but she LOVES to shred paper or cardboard if you give it to her.

I wish!

plutoniumJoe
08-25-2009, 04:15 AM
They say that animals don't do things out of spite. I had a black lab that ate through a boxspring when I left him alone one afternoon. Now I have a hippo tang that takes every frag I have on a rack and deposits it in any lps that seems tempting.

fishoholic
08-25-2009, 04:18 AM
LOL! This is a common occurrence in my house. I no longer have a coffee table because of mine.

Poor coffee table.

I had just laid new carpeting and my wife came home with a Beagle puppy, who happily chewed up a piece of carpeting and underlay. :cry:

That sucks, at least we hadn't already replaced the carpet before Oreo decided to wreck it. Since we ripped out all the old carpet ourselves (to save some money) I prefer to think of it as her way of helping us get started :wink:

fishoholic
08-25-2009, 04:19 AM
They say that animals don't do things out of spite. I had a black lab that ate through a boxspring when I left him alone one afternoon. Now I have a hippo tang that takes every frag I have on a rack and deposits it in any lps that seems tempting.

That's so true. I have a feeling the pillow was payback for being lazy yesterday and not taking them for a walk.

Lance
08-25-2009, 04:20 AM

When I got married I inherited my wife's chihuahua cross, who was not a very nice little dog. Whenever I had to discipline it, it would sneak into the bedroom and **** on my pillow. This happened 4 or 5 times over the years, so it couldn't be coincidence. We eventually made our peace and got along well.

fishoholic
08-25-2009, 04:24 AM
When I got married I inherited my wife's chihuahua cross, who was not a very nice little dog. Whenever I had to discipline it, it would sneak into the bedroom and **** on my pillow. This happened 4 or 5 times over the years, so it couldn't be coincidence. We eventually made our peace and got along well.

:jaw: That would suck, glad you were able to get along after awhile.

bulletsworld
08-26-2009, 06:14 AM
:lol: I love the picture! Oreo is posing away too! Little devil hey!

Chai, (bulldog), which is now 85 pounds, has been such an angel for the last 5 months, that was until I went back & brought back Java Bean (Boston Terrier - 13 pounds)! I swear that little bean is the devil's advocate! I came home last week to find a pair of shoes munched & an orchid plants all torn up. Then a big pile of the runs everywhere! Yup, the only one that was sick was the Bulldog. She looked SoOOoo very innocent! :I tell ya, you gotta watch out for those little dogs, they convince the big ones to do the bad deed. It may have been your terrier too! :lol:

I remember 3 years back, when they were both little... they ate the corners of my leather couch right off! Stuffing was everywhere! I had to put garbage bags on the corners of the couch & blankets cause I couldn't even buy a new couch in case they ate it! :lol: You might have seen one time when you came over. :lol: :lol: I can laugh about it now but geesh was I mad back then.

They are like your kids though... You just gotta love em, no matter what they do. I wouldn't trade mine for the world. :mrgreen: