PDA

View Full Version : very mature live rock

sneakyreefhawk
08-23-2009, 04:37 PM
have amalgamated my 140 gal into my 180 and have some very nice pieces left some nice big flat "tabletops", some tonga, arches, swim throughs, and some just "interesting rock" that i have bought and incorporated into my tank over the years. In moving this stuff around I have found sponges, sea fans, coraline, and other organisms I never knew I had. Would think this rock would be a welcome addition to any set up. Its here in Westbank (14 minutes from the bridge) open to any offers (everybody knows we pay way too much for stuff up here) and i am not trying to recoup my investment, just want it to do to someone who appreciates it as much as I have for a reasonable price.
Bruce

phillybean
08-23-2009, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't mind a few pieces. Would you be interested in any frags?

banditpowdercoat
08-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Coming down next week for a few days IN K town. I could use a little more rock ofr mt 150g, larger Pcs and rubble fro sump. Wouldnt mind taking a look.

sneakyreefhawk
08-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Philly - ya could use some frags. I am in a rebuilding stage trying to get my metal halides working again.
bandit - just Let me know when yer goin through westbank and you can pick what you need.

phillybean
08-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Give me a call at 864-9492 and we can set something up, bring me some rock and pick out some frags :)

bvlester
09-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Hi do you still have some of the LR or not I know this is a old post but I now have my tank started a 55g needing some LR.. How much did you want for it?
I think that I will be going down to Vancouver this weekend also Friday saturday. I could take a little trip out your way if you have some and the price is right...I am in Kamloops..
Thank you,
Bill Lester

sarzeff
09-04-2009, 06:59 PM
I could use some of the live rock also if you still have it. Setting up a new 25 gal FOWLR tank.

Sarah