PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

tonyntuyet
08-17-2009, 01:10 AM
0hi im tony, recently just got back in to the scene, hopefully everyone is nice n friendly in here. im looking for tips and advice from everyone.

currently got set up

72g-bowfront red ear sliders

120g-sw set ;been cycling 4 months with huge algae bloom, just got turbo snails to clear it up :)

100g- empty not sure what to do with it yet. help!!! on budget

365seasons
08-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Welcome to Canreef!!
:biggrin:

Lance
08-17-2009, 01:46 AM
Welcome to Canreef. Sounds like you have a good collection of tanks there. Have fun filling them up! That's the best part.

tonyntuyet
10-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Welcome to Canreef. Sounds like you have a good collection of tanks there. Have fun filling them up! That's the best part.

yea its been pretty fun but hurting the pockets, im looking for anemone maybe rose tip anyone have a baby :smile:

hillegom
10-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Welcome to canreef
I am sure someone here will have a RBTA for you

Ron99
10-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Welcome to Canreef. It is highly recommended to NOT add an anemone for at least six months after your tank is cycled and stable as they can be fairly sensitive. A RBTA would be an expensive one to lose if your tank isn't ready yet.

As many here are fond of repeating, nothing good in SW happens fast. Take your time and the end product will be much better with less frustration and less $$$ wasted.

mseepman
10-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Welcome to Canreef!!! I'm sure you will find lots of help here. I'm also sure you're hear lots of suggestions on that 100G tank.

What do you currently have as a sump on the 120? Maybe tie the two tanks together...one SPS and the other softies/LPS?:biggrin:

tonyntuyet
10-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome to Canreef!!! I'm sure you will find lots of help here. I'm also sure you're hear lots of suggestions on that 100G tank.

What do you currently have as a sump on the 120? Maybe tie the two tanks together...one SPS and the other softies/LPS?:biggrin:

not much going on, i have a 30g sump but i'm not running it right now, i have no room in the stand for it, i guess i have to build another stand but just a little on the lazzy side, so i just stuck my coralife 125 hob skimmer on the back, i have the tank going for about 6-7 months now,

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac336/tonyntuyet/Picture012.jpg