PDA

View Full Version : Breaking down tank- LR, LS, corals, gear, tanks (calgary)

justincgdick
08-16-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm flat broke and I need to free up some cash so I'm breaking down my 30gal reef.The tank has been neglected over the last few months and then my MH died so I need to unload everything quickly.

Note: I do have some algae and I've spotted two Aiptasia Anemones.

I have one common clown and a brittle star, and I think there's a few hermits and a snail in there but I rarely see them (the snail stays under the sand).

I have about 30lb of LR and about 2" of LS in a 30 gal footprint.

There are a few corals, none are doing fabulously because of the current lack of light and my red plate coral half died off about three months ago but is coming back.

There are colonies of purple and hairy mushrooms (10-15 heads each) and some polyp colonies/frags. There is also a candy cane coral with about 10 heads.

Feel free to make offers on anything. I'll sell everything living for $250 OBO.

I also have a 250w MH Oddessey light that needs a new 65watt pc ballast and a new MH ballast. The LEDs and the other 65 watt PC work fine. The fixture looks great but is missing an original screw for one of the legs. $50 OBO.

12 gal nano tank with 70 watt MH (Viper). Complete with hardware. $150 OBO

8 Gal cube with back painted black. $20 OBO

AC 70 (6 months used on reef tank. $25 OBO

Automatic water topoff, JBJ. Used maybe 20 minutes (playing around) $50 OBO

I also have a few powerheads, some random gear that I'll throw in to convince you to buy some stuff.

Make offers. I may have overpriced some stuff and I need it gone soon.

Thanks, Justin (403) 921 6312

justincgdick
08-16-2009, 09:07 PM
ATO gone.

Offer on anything! Prices are negotiable. I will also take trades for items related to planted tanks. (lighting, co2 setups, etc)