08-16-2009, 10:28 AM
4" lemonpeel angel, $35

3" flame angel, $35

2" african flame back angel, $35

3" purple firefish, $25

2" sunburst anthias, $40

Leah
08-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Hey, Carmen is looking for a used flame. Nice fish. Wish I were closer.:biggrin:

Finley
08-16-2009, 02:27 PM
PM'd

Clay&Chey
08-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Pm

kien
08-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Quick someone call Carmen! She's been looking for a flame for a while! :-)

woolala
08-16-2009, 05:37 PM
pm'd

andestang
08-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Pm'd

Argentiner
08-16-2009, 07:46 PM
I thought I had asked you to hold the anthias for me, 2 weeks ago?? I gave you a deposit on it. I can pick it up whenever is good for you.

Carmen
08-17-2009, 02:41 AM
I will absolutely 100% take the flame if it's still available!!!!!!!!!!! Sent pm!

Thanks Leah and Kien for keeping your eyes peeled for me!

Carmen
08-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Haven't heard from you??? Did you get my pm?

andestang
08-18-2009, 05:27 PM
The Flame was already sold :(

24storm
08-18-2009, 06:17 PM
I thought I had asked you to hold the anthias for me, 2 weeks ago?? I gave you a deposit on it. I can pick it up whenever is good for you.

I paid for that Anthias when i was over buying coral before he even post anything up for sale about 3 weeks ago!!!!!

Not sure what the deal is??????????

Argentiner
08-18-2009, 06:22 PM
What?? I left a deposit for him too about 2-3 weeks ago when I bought a coral and I've since sent him 5 PM's. No response to any. Has anyone heard back?? Is this the same person as "marine". He has the exact same fish, so I'm assuming so. Anyway, both won't get back to me.

xtreme
08-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Is this the same person as "marine".

Yep

24storm
08-18-2009, 07:07 PM
i do have his phone number not sure that its gonna help right now. Let me know if you need it. I have not tried calling him yet.

What?? I left a deposit for him too about 2-3 weeks ago when I bought a coral and I've since sent him 5 PM's. No response to any. Has anyone heard back?? Is this the same person as "marine". He has the exact same fish, so I'm assuming so. Anyway, both won't get back to me.

kien
08-18-2009, 09:24 PM
this thread is getting exciting! Tagging along :pop2:

Coleus
08-18-2009, 09:29 PM

lol

Borderjumper
08-18-2009, 09:35 PM
LOL.. this guy is a piece of work. I must have 100 emails from him ( under all of his names as he thinks I cant put 2 and 2 together) wanting to buy coral.. he whines and begs and negotiates prices for weeks, the disapears when its time to pay LOL then he changes his name and starts all over again.

Sorry to hear hes screwing over you guys tho by selling the same fish to three different people.!

bulletsworld
08-18-2009, 09:55 PM

Actually, I remember seeing a post, by "marine" a few weeks back with the EXACT same background picture of the lemon peel angel. I can't believe we have a scammer here :shocked:

Hmm... :pop2:

24storm
08-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Be careful he has a brother as well!!!!! I have his address and phone number if anyone needs it.

Borderjumper
08-18-2009, 11:39 PM
whats the brothers log on name?

24storm
08-19-2009, 12:00 AM
I am not sure. He has a tank his mom has a tank and his brother has a tank not sure if his mom and brother are on here for sure. Just warning people to be careful is all.

Carmen
08-19-2009, 03:09 AM
The Flame was already sold :(

Dang..........:sad:Well this is not really looking like a transaction I want to be tied to at this point......:neutral:
Thread not looking too good...

aussiecoral
08-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Wow this thread is getting exciting, first off for borderjump u screw me over buying alot of frags from you jacking up with high price, I thought you were a nice person I guess I was stupid to buy anything from you. 24storm I did not said to sell you a fish and I did not owe you anything, the way you post on post it seem you disrespect me, do you really want a piece of me that's not cool man. You told people that you got my address and so what, if you want a piece of me make sure you know who you are dealing with. You guys think I'm this cheap I don't think so. Carmen I were gonna sell the flame fish to you since I know doug at red coral if you want to know more if I'm cheap or not you can ask doug after hearing what you had said it makes me sad. Chill peps

24storm
08-19-2009, 03:48 AM
I have not said i want a piece of you!!!!! I bought that fish from you??? Your girlfriend or wife tried to catch that fish near a half hour when i was there remember????

We then agreed you would call me once you sold off some of the rocks any of this sound correct???

Not a big deal just trying to warn others you can still make this right if you chose to. Sorry if your taking it the wrong way.

Wow this thread is getting exciting, first off for borderjump u screw me over buying alot of frags from you jacking up with high price, I thought you were a nice person I guess I was stupid to buy anything from you. 24storm I did not said to sell you a fish and I did not owe you anything, the way you post on post it seem you disrespect me, do you really want a piece of me that's not cool man. You told people that you got my address and so what, if you want a piece of me make sure you know who you are dealing with. You guys think I'm this cheap I don't think so. Carmen I were gonna sell the flame fish to you since I know doug at red coral if you want to know more if I'm cheap or not you can ask doug after hearing what you had said it makes me sad. Chill peps

aussiecoral
08-19-2009, 03:54 AM
It's weird so many pep pm me so many times to buy my fish and since I didn't get a chance to get back they start saying stuff about me that's good to know, there are so many fishes at the local fish store why don't you guys buy it from don't have to go crazy on canreef

Van-rookie
08-19-2009, 04:24 AM
:lol::mrgreen:

It's weird so many pep pm me so many times to buy my fish and since I didn't get a chance to get back they start saying stuff about me that's good to know, there are so many fishes at the local fish store why don't you guys buy it from don't have to go crazy on canreef

Carmen
08-19-2009, 04:25 AM
AussieCoral -- I did not call you cheap nor mean to offend.?????:sad:

Really I just wanted a Flame angel!:wink:

The problem is that people get excited when they are looking for a favorite fish...like me ....and hope they get it! When we don't hear back or find out from other poster that it sold it's disappointing. Best thing when posting to sell on canreef is just be upfront, pm back as soon as you can and let people know where things stand. Then there will be less misunderstandings.

I too have met you Aussiecoral and don't judge you or "think you are cheap"??? Not sure where that came from???

Anyways, good luck with your sale. Sorry I offended you.

yeeg
08-19-2009, 02:19 PM
I'm cheap...And I admit it...Just ask the guys at RC...

:biggrin:

Coleus
08-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Talking about cheap. Hmm any one has any coral for free? I will gladly take them

fishytime
08-20-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm cheap...And I admit it...Just ask the guys at RC...

:biggrin:

:lol:

Argentiner
08-21-2009, 02:49 AM
OK everyone, I know all of you are dying to get an update on this soap opera. lol I kindly asked my brother to send a PM about the anthias to see if he was actually busy, or just didn't want to get back to me about the deal we had made for some bizarre reason. Sure enough, he got a reply and was asked if he could pick up the fish soon, so seeing how my brother lives out of town, I offered to pick it up for him. Maybe I could use my deposit to get a discount while I was there. :wink: Called the guy and set up a time later in the day to pick up the fish and he asked me to call him before I left. No problem. So I call close to the time we set up, and the phone was mysteriously hanging up all the time while it was ringing.

I think he realized that I might be picking the fish up for my brother, and that wouldn't be good, because in our deal we had made he had offered the anthias for $30 (without bargaining) and now he was asking $40, plus with my deposit, he would have gotten even less!

So I decided to go over and get my money back, or find out why all this was even happening, because I was not understanding anything. So they send a VERY nice girl to the door and I had told her I was picking up the anthias. In the end, after chatting with someone else in the house several times she had told me the anthias was gone, and they didn't want to sell the mysteri wrasse that he was also going to save for me. So I asked for my money back. Sure enough, they did give it to me. :biggrin:

In the end it was very dissapointing as I was totally excited about the sunburst anthias and mysteri wrasse as both looked great. Would it have been so hard to just tell me what was really going on???:neutral: I'm sure Keith is thinking the same thing.....

By the way, the torch coral I bought off them initially is great and they gave me a good deal on it. lol.

saltwaterfish
08-21-2009, 04:29 AM
just to let people know, aussiecoral is an excellent guy, he just sold a mystery wrass, sunburst anthias, and multicolor angel to me. Many people say this guy is a scam but from what i know he's a cool guy, he used to have all aussie corals and they look amazing and cost alot of money, so i don't think he would screw people over so little amount of money. I think you must have ****ed him off or something. I went over just 1 hour ago, he just bought a pair of crosshatch trigger and they look so amazing. I think people got it wrong about him. Argentiner don't be so cocky buddy, talk about corals and fishes, you are not even a tiny bit spender like him man, so shut up man.

md14
08-21-2009, 05:09 AM
just to let people know, aussiecoral is an excellent guy, he just sold a mystery wrass, sunburst anthias, and multicolor angel to me. Many people say this guy is a scam but from what i know he's a cool guy, he used to have all aussie corals and they look amazing and cost alot of money, so i don't think he would screw people over so little amount of money. I think you must have ****ed him off or something. I went over just 1 hour ago, he just bought a pair of crosshatch trigger and they look so amazing. I think people got it wrong about him. Argentiner don't be so cocky buddy, talk about corals and fishes, you are not even a tiny bit spender like him man, so shut up man.

lol, Really says the guy with 2 posts and the brand new join date :lol:

saltwaterfish
08-21-2009, 05:24 AM
you have a problem with new member punk.

md14
08-21-2009, 05:28 AM
you have a problem with new member punk.

Well welcome to Canreef, Saltwaterfish or any other names you go under. I got no problems with new members, the more the merrier actually.. But anyone can put two and two together so really.. I dont think much needs to be said, enjoy your "new" fish.

Yours Truly
"Punk"

Argentiner
08-21-2009, 06:57 AM
lol wow. Thanks Md14. Ya, I'm such a big talker with fish and coral. What does that mean, anyway. lol. I too thought he was a great guy. I got along fantastic with him. Until I left him a deposit to hold 2 fish and never heard back from him again. Does anyone care what this guy spends? Don't tell people one thing and do another. The actual "deposit" meant nothing to me. I just can't stand people that scam others. I totally know where you're coming from though, because I really liked the guy too. I had no problem at all in leaving him money till he sold his live rock to make it easier to catch the fish. Well, we know what happened next.

aussiecoral
08-21-2009, 07:06 AM
You know why I didn't sell them to you, cause I think you are cheap person and like brother both are so cheap, I would rather give the fish away instead of selling them to you, give you a hint man, you want people to like you stop being cheap man. Be wise buddy, money is not always important peace out

365seasons
08-21-2009, 07:09 AM
lol, Really says the guy with 2 posts and the brand new join date :lol:

+1:biggrin::lol::biggrin:

Argentiner
08-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Funny you say that as I was paying exactly what you were asking for the whole time, and never tried to lower a price on anything, including what you offered me on the anthias and mysteri wrasse. I admit, I check canreef often for things to buy as they are cheaper and any fish will be "usually" healthy if it has been in someone's tank for a while. Call me cheap if you want, it's not going to offend me. As for why all this happened. I'm lost.

Van-rookie
08-21-2009, 07:36 AM
i am happy and cheap :wink:

ElGuappo
08-21-2009, 08:21 AM
im not cheap im thrifty.

Soooo yeah im cheap

PS LOVING THIS THREAD... just getting out of contol...

Coleus
08-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Well, not everyone here still live with their parents (no offence to ppl who does tho, you got to do what you got to do). Some like me has lots of bills to pay (mortgage, property tax, etc..) but still want to be in the hobby. I don't think i can last long without helps from canreef members. If you don't want to sell to cheap people then please bring it to LFS and see how much they give you :-)

Aquattro
08-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Sorry, this is getting ridiculous. 5 people posting from the same IP in this thread, c'mon.
People, please buy your fish elsewhere.

Closed.