PDA

View Full Version : *HUGE Thank You to KrazyKuch!

bulletsworld
08-12-2009, 07:52 PM
I just wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to KrazyKuch (Kevin) for helping pickup & haul our new 230gal & sump from Golds this past Monday! What a small world that you and my man (Derek)are both Electricians and work at the same company! Thats SO COOL! All three guys (Kevin, Curtis & Derek) that helped were electricians, so electricians stick together like reefers! :mrgreen:

Kevin, tanks again :mrgreen:, we couldn't have done it without you. Your muscles helped tons! :mrgreen: AND...The suction cups you brought worked out awesome & saved the day! Please thank Red Coral for me.

Also, thanks for the surprise detailed diagram you made for the sump setup with a parts list too! That was so sweet of you! Very AWESOME! Derek is going to bug you with questions. :lol: *SUPER HUGS*

A Special THANKS out to Gold's Aquarium for the my custom build 230 gal tank & sump! Good job! Nice work guys! :mrgreen: Excellent service as always! See you again soon :mrgreen:

kien
08-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Wow, looks like it is going to be an awesome room divider? Did you reenforce the floor? Looks like i going on a main floor.

MikeP
08-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Good to hear, I'm glad the move went well. It gets pretty stressful moving a tank that size! I hope you start a tank journal thread :).

andestang
08-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Looks very nice indeed. Keep update pics coming :)

bulletsworld
08-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Wow, looks like it is going to be an awesome room divider? Did you reenforce the floor? Looks like i going on a main floor.

Yup, its on a main floor. We hope it holds! :lol: Nah, it will hold, we ran the tank along the floor joints and the hardwood flooring has a strong sub floor.

bulletsworld
08-13-2009, 03:19 AM
Good to hear, I'm glad the move went well. It gets pretty stressful moving a tank that size! I hope you start a tank journal thread :).

Thanks Mike! A tank journal... what a great idea! :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
08-13-2009, 03:21 AM
Looks very nice indeed. Keep update pics coming :)

Thank you :mrgreen:

Red Coral Staff
08-13-2009, 03:45 AM
The suction cups you brought worked out awesome & saved the day! Please thank Red Coral for me.

Your Welcome.

kien
08-13-2009, 06:27 AM
Yup, its on a main floor. We hope it holds! :lol: Nah, it will hold, we ran the tank along the floor joints and the hardwood flooring has a strong sub floor.

Nice :-) I no longer feel so bad about putting a 150 on my main floor.. :lol:

muck
08-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Kevin, tanks again :mrgreen:, we couldn't have done it without you. Your muscles helped tons!

Kevin has muscles!?!?...who knew?? :razz::razz: ZING!!

I see you are jumping back into the hobby in a big way. Will definately be following along with your tank journal thread.
Nice to see you back on the board too Lee!! :wink:

michika
08-13-2009, 06:05 PM

I know! Sometimes I think they are a fiction of my imagination! :lol:

bulletsworld
08-14-2009, 12:22 AM

I know! Sometimes I think they are a fiction of my imagination! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bulletsworld
08-14-2009, 12:24 AM
I see you are jumping back into the hobby in a big way. Will definately be following along with your tank journal thread.
Nice to see you back on the board too Lee!! :wink:

Thanks Rye! Good to be back! Good to hear your still here too! :mrgreen:

I guess your right I'm jumping back in a big way BUT...You know what they say... "GO BIG OR GO HOME!" :lol:

Skimmerking
08-14-2009, 02:31 AM
that is great and all where are the rest of the pictures I cant Speak.:mrgreen:

Coleus
08-15-2009, 04:09 AM
Nice :-) I no longer feel so bad about putting a 150 on my main floor.. :lol:

feel bad? man, I decide to put my 155 on my main floor after seeing you doing that.

Anyway, looking forward to the build thread :-)
________
Steroid Rehab Dicussion (http://www.rehab-forum.com/steroid-rehab/)

christyf5
08-15-2009, 04:52 AM
Coolio! Glad to see you back in! :biggrin:

You're right, go big or go home! :wink:

fishoholic
08-15-2009, 05:15 AM
I guess your right I'm jumping back in a big way BUT...You know what they say... "GO BIG OR GO HOME!" :lol:

I believe it was me who said that :wink: and all it took was me going on and on about my tank :lol: I thought if I :boink: "nudged" you in the right direction you'd come back to the "salt" side :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
08-15-2009, 10:51 PM
I believe it was me who said that :wink: and all it took was me going on and on about my tank :lol: I thought if I :boink: "nudged" you in the right direction you'd come back to the "salt" side :mrgreen:

I Know! :mrgreen:

Hey I remember not to many years back, you were checking out my reef tank. It took me awhile to get you guys to go on the "salt" side. :boink: I remember you and Steve saying its looks like a lot of work & costs a lot of money. A year + later you guys finally took the plunge. :mrgreen:

So... I guess this is payback hey...and only fair that you bring me back to the "salt" side. :mrgreen:

Actually...its TOO hard to stay out of the hobby after moving to Calgary! There is so many cool old reefers here. Not to mention...so many stores to choose from here too, with way cheaper prices on stuff! :mrgreen: How could I not have a tank here?. It would be "salty torture!" :lol:

P.S.. Thanks Laurie for encouraging me back to the "salt" side, by reminding me of what I've been missing *SUPERHUGS* :mrgreen:

fishoholic
08-16-2009, 09:58 PM
I Know! :mrgreen:

Hey I remember not to many years back, you were checking out my reef tank. It took me awhile to get you guys to go on the "salt" side. :boink: I remember you and Steve saying its looks like a lot of work & costs a lot of money. A year + later you guys finally took the plunge. :mrgreen:

So... I guess this is payback hey...and only fair that you bring me back to the "salt" side. :mrgreen:

Actually...its TOO hard to stay out of the hobby after moving to Calgary! There is so many cool old reefers here. Not to mention...so many stores to choose from here too, with way cheaper prices on stuff! :mrgreen: How could I not have a tank here?. It would be "salty torture!" :lol:

P.S.. Thanks Laurie for encouraging me back to the "salt" side, by reminding me of what I've been missing *SUPERHUGS* :mrgreen:

No problem, after all it didn't seem right for me to have a tank and not you, since it was your tank that inspired us to get into the hobby in the first place :mrgreen: So *SUPERHUGS* right back at ya! Plus a big thanks for all your help when we first started out and letting us know about canreef and everything else :biggrin:

P.S. We were right, it can be a lot of work at times and it has been A LOT of money :wof: all worth it though :mrgreen:

Skimmerking
08-16-2009, 10:38 PM
you two cut the chatty talk and Laurie let Lee get the pictures up come on....... you 2 are killing me here.......
:mrgreen::mrgreen:

fishoholic
08-17-2009, 03:29 AM
you two cut the chatty talk and Laurie let Lee get the pictures up come on....... you 2 are killing me here.......

I'll do my best, and BTW when have I ever been known to "cut the chatty talk" :lol:

bulletsworld
08-17-2009, 09:43 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: K... I will get on it. :Banane44:

bulletsworld
08-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Check out here for my Tank Thread: :mrgreen:

http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55175