PDA

View Full Version : need help with bulkhead

DiverDan
08-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi,,,, Having a blond moment....I have a 55gal ( a bow vally tank ) the retern is a 1-1/2 bulk head and the pressure side is ????????? I thinkls its 1 inch....and im not to measure....thax

parkinsn
08-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Sorry but i dont understand the question.....

Borderjumper
08-10-2009, 07:39 PM
sorry but i dont understand the question.....

+1

Eb0la11
08-10-2009, 08:37 PM
I think she's asking what size the interior diameter of the bulkhead would be if the exterior is 1 1/2"???? If thats the case I think 1 inch is correct, but why not just take the part to a home depot or where ever you're going to buy your plumbing parts for it and screw in a piece that fits and then read what size that piece is and then you'll know?

DiverDan
08-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks for your input....I guess I was not clear in my question! I have a 55 Gal tank that I was replacing the bulk heads on because I just moved to Calgary and I did not have the tank here. I knew the return to the sump was 1-1/2 ".... But I forgot the size of the other bulk head coming from the pump. It was a 1" bulkhead witch I picked up yesterday........On another note when I get all my equipment here I will post some of this for sale (I've collected allot and want to down size) and would like to attend some of your meetings to trade frags and such.

Cheers

Dan