PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Purple "Idaho Grape" Cap (Victoria)

Werbo
08-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Anyone in Victoria have the Purple Cap often refered to as "Idaho Grape"?
PM me if you do.
Thanks, Tyler

Aquattro
08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
You just made that up, didn't you?

Werbo
08-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Ha ha. No I didn't make that one up. But if i get an "Idaho Grape" I am going to rename it "Purple People Eater" or "Barney Cap" or something stupid like the other "designer" names and then everyone will want to have one cause it has a cooler name than "Idaho Grape."

wickedfrags
08-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Next time a wickedfrags order order goes out your direction I can get you a piece of the purple cap at the top of the above photo. Likely will not be for a month or so I would expect, unless the zoa or SPS auction heads your direction. One purple cap!

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/wickedfrags/August%204/holidaymille.jpg

danny zubot
08-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Sorry about the small pic, but is this the one you are looking for? (middle left)

It's not Idaho Grape. I call it the Purple Platter, and it has blue polyps. I'll see if i have a larger pic if you want.

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/medium/all_corals_for_sale1.jpg

Aquattro
08-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Tyler, I have a purple cap that I refer to as "that purple cap there" that you can grab a piece of. Not as purple as Dave's, but it sits on the bottom of my tank. It may be purpler higher up.
You got the orange and green, right?

Borderjumper
08-10-2009, 10:53 PM
and Ive got one I call "damn that thing is blocking all the light below it, better cut it back again" purple cap. Its very purple, but will brown out unless its really high. Your welcome to a piece of it.

Aquattro
08-10-2009, 11:02 PM
and Ive got one I call "damn that thing is blocking all the light below it, better cut it back again" purple cap. Its very purple, but will brown out unless its really high. Your welcome to a piece of it.

This is the same one I renamed to "that purple cap there". lol
Mine isn't that big yet, so if you want to supply Tyler's cravings, you can have him!