PDA

View Full Version : frags

milesj250
08-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Just wondering what frags people have in and around Nanaimo area for sale. My 220 g is looking a bit empty. Drop me a note if you have some for sale. thanks :biggrin:

chandigz
08-07-2009, 12:43 AM
I usually have a few frags but am going to be moving to a new place next month and am having a few minor tank issues right now(tank was without power for 12 hours yesterday because room mate didn't pay the hydro bill and I didn't find out till late). Things don't look to great but I'm hoping things recover. So nothing from me at the moment. Christy in nanaimo usually had frags but she recently moved and had a total tank crash and lost just about everything. Gary has been in and out of hospital because of a serious motorbike accident and is curently in a wheelchair and hasn't been able to do much with his tank lately. Things aren't good lately here in Nanaimo, a lot of bad luck for the hardcores. I can't think of anyone else in nanaimo that is selling frags. If you don't mind going to campbell river, chaloupa usually has lots of nice sps she can frag.(well worth the trip). If your heading to victoria, try borderjumper she has some really nice stuff.

Chaloupa
08-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Hey Miles...what are you looking for ? SPS, LPS, or softies...I have frags of SPS and will clip almost anything in my tank....I also have some LPS frags......but am in Campbell River.....will be away for a bit though...drop me a PM if you are interested

milesj250
08-08-2009, 10:21 PM
tanks for the help. i hope that's all the bad luck in Nanaimo for all us reefers.