PDA

View Full Version : Freezetyle's 45gal Cube

freezetyle
08-05-2009, 01:29 AM
WEll i have been creeping on many of your tanks and thought it was only fair to share mine.

Fish:
Flame angel
2 True Perc clow fish
cleaner goby.
Purple fire fish
(and maybe a pistol/mantis, i hear clicking but no luck yet with seeing it or traps. Paranoia is fun isn't it)

Coral:
Pretty much all corals are from Lobsterboy, Fishytime, and redcoral
2 acro's
two Branching montipora
Many zoas/paly's
Torch coral
Bleaching plate coral(help)
and a few kenya trees
Small Millie
and a green birdsnest

The sump/fuge has a cleaner shrimp and two seahorses.

Sorry about the iphone pictures. i will get some better ones and ones of the sea horses when a camera becomes available. feel free to leave suggestions as im still quite new to the game and willing to learn

fishytime
08-05-2009, 04:08 AM
I like the scape man....You cant be "growing out" (quoted from your sig) yet....I see lots of room for more goodies in there:mrgreen:.....What are you running for hardware?

freezetyle
08-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the compliments Doug. Recently re-aquascaped when i had to try and fish out that pistol shrimp I inherited and donated. Turned out really good with a rather large cave. I will steal my friends camera and try and get some close ups.

I have an argument with myself daily that there is still lots of space and that i should get more stuff. And after seeing coral masters frag of the month i think i may be giving Snappy a call.

For flow in the tank i am running a:
Vortech Mp20 as well as a koralia 1 skimming across the surface (debating bumping that up to a 2). Lighting is a 150W MH current usa sunpod. Herbie overflow with a Mag 7 return (thinking about replacing this to up the flow and reduce some noise) all being cleaned by a Vertex in-100 skimmer.
For other filtration i have tons of cheato and halmeda(sp) in my seahorse/fuge tank combined with about 50ish lbs of live rock.

lobsterboy
08-05-2009, 04:51 AM
lookin good :mrgreen: