PDA

View Full Version : Tank is full again <sigh>

Trevor Robertson
07-26-2003, 12:52 AM
Well for those of you following my little drama, I have cleaned the floor the right way and I have spent the last two days refilling my tank. All went rather well.

I have had a great surprize, my 6 line wrasse (that I could not find though-out this event) was swiming around in the tank when I put the rock back in. He must have been hiding really well. he looks great so I am very happy as he was one of my favorite fish.

Well here is a picture of what the tank looks like now
http://homepage.mac.com/trevors/tank-wide.jpg
I had a chance to change the arangment of the rock and I really like it this way, so I guess I am glad in some sad and sadistck way: evil : that this happened as it gave me a chance to set up the tank the way that I really wanted to!

Well I will be tesing the water tonight but I am really not expecting the tank to cycle as the rock is fullly cured and I have using about 25-35% old tank water.

well next is a school of Green chromis.

Till the next episode of Trevor's terrable tank stories...

christyf5
07-26-2003, 01:03 AM
Aren't fish great? I just moved my tank from a 48 to a 90 and didn't even count my royal gramma in the great fish roundup. Then when I put the rock into the new tank he darted out. I just about had a heart attack when I saw him, and that I hadn't scooped him out.

Your tank looks great. Have fun restocking it! :biggrin:

Christy :)

Jason McK
07-26-2003, 02:29 AM
Glad to see you looking at the bright side. Things look great.

The trama is over now back to the fun stuff

:lol:
J

ABreefkpr
07-26-2003, 03:11 AM
It all looks good Trevor. I'm glad to see you got everything worked out and running again.

Keith

BCReefer
07-28-2003, 11:31 PM
Christy what are you doing with your 48G tank?

christyf5
07-29-2003, 12:54 AM
I sold it to a friend. She had her eye on it practically the minute I bought the 90 :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Jack
07-29-2003, 02:46 AM
Tank looks really nice Trevor :cool:

sumpfinfishe
07-29-2003, 06:56 AM
Looks great Trevor! :exclaim:
I can see why your happy with the aquascaping :mrgreen:

cheers, Rich