PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Of Energy

Daniel1
07-30-2009, 05:44 AM
The energy present in the ocean is so high that a mere 0.2% of the total untapped ocean energy can power the whole of the world! The ocean holds a great deal of mechanical energy in the form of its tides, waves and thermal energy from the sun. Tapping this humongous amount of energy has been the fascination of many eminent scientists and experts of the world. The ocean power technologies are based on the tried and tested principles of hydrodynamics and electrical engineering.

The ocean water energy (http://www.worldenergyresearch.com/ServiceandContact.aspx?id=4) is present in the three forms, as said earlier. The tides of the ocean hold a great amount of energy. Imagine the amount of strength that is needed to make the water rise. This strength of the water needs to be captured for its conversion into electricity. The electricity generation from tides is done with the help of turbines. As the tides flow into the blades of the turbine, it makes the generator to turn and generate electricity.

Waves are the other form of ocean energy. The wave energy of the ocean is captured using point absorbers that capture the energy from the surface or from pressure fluctuations below the surface of ocean water.
Ocean’s thermal energy is created when the sun’s heat warms the ocean surface water whereas the water below remains cold. The temperature difference can be used suitable in the generation of electricity using turbines.

hillbillyreefer
07-30-2009, 02:52 PM
At least it's not adult content spam.

lastlight
07-30-2009, 03:36 PM

You make that sound like a bad thing. I feel a little cheated myself.

Zoaelite
07-30-2009, 06:57 PM
You make that sound like a bad thing. I feel a little cheated myself.

Ahahah!!!

RuGlu6
07-30-2009, 09:18 PM
new technologies are suppressed since eye glasses were first invented.
This one is no different.
As long as there is oil in the earth we are stuck with obsolete internal combustion. If new staff is free energy, forget about it, this is the truth.

Tesla invented wireless power transfer,scalar and electric car long time ago and only now nokia "came up" with wireless phone chargers.

As long as politics are based on making the $ this will never change.

Coincidentally
07-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Tesla invented wireless power transfer,scalar and electric car long time ago and only now nokia "came up" with wireless phone chargers.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/s/#6kbj9Z/www.wimp.com/coilman//

Crazy how money controls what technology we are "allowed"

BlueAbyss
07-30-2009, 10:24 PM
The energy present in the ocean is so high that a mere 0.2% of the total untapped ocean energy can power the whole of the world! The ocean holds a great deal of mechanical energy in the form of its tides, waves and thermal energy from the sun. Tapping this humongous amount of energy has been the fascination of many eminent scientists and experts of the world. The ocean power technologies are based on the tried and tested principles of hydrodynamics and electrical engineering.

The ocean water energy (http://www.worldenergyresearch.com/ServiceandContact.aspx?id=4) is present in the three forms, as said earlier. The tides of the ocean hold a great amount of energy. Imagine the amount of strength that is needed to make the water rise. This strength of the water needs to be captured for its conversion into electricity. The electricity generation from tides is done with the help of turbines. As the tides flow into the blades of the turbine, it makes the generator to turn and generate electricity.

Waves are the other form of ocean energy. The wave energy of the ocean is captured using point absorbers that capture the energy from the surface or from pressure fluctuations below the surface of ocean water.
Ocean’s thermal energy is created when the sun’s heat warms the ocean surface water whereas the water below remains cold. The temperature difference can be used suitable in the generation of electricity using turbines.

True, true. Aren't they building tidal power stations in the Bay of Fundy?

new technologies are suppressed since eye glasses were first invented.
This one is no different.
As long as there is oil in the earth we are stuck with obsolete internal combustion. If new staff is free energy, forget about it, this is the truth.

As long as politics are based on making the $ this will never change.

+1. I'm glad I won't be around to see the day when oil runs out... or will I? :wink:

RuGlu6
07-30-2009, 11:40 PM
+1. I'm glad I won't be around to see the day when oil runs out... or will I? :wink:

Unfortunately there is way too much oil on this planet and it is A-biotic, small moon Titan proves it by having liquid seas of oil and methane gas on its surface and in 14.5 Billion years there was never a plant or a dinosaur. So oil is NOT a fossil fuel it is a-biotic.
And we stuck with it here on this planet.

off topic just rant :wink:

Follow the money and no matter what anybody say you will see the truth.

basic money ponze scheme: Politician borrows $$$ and they need a lot, by the time they need to pay back they don't have any and need even more. So they go to federal reserve (which is Not Federal and not a reserve) and say i need a billion, OK no problem they print a worthless billion.

Now a billion created out of thin air.

OK, now say a mail man gets paid say $1000 and deposits his cheque to the bank.
What does the bank do?

They say, hey ! we have got 1000 bucks we can now land 10 000 and earn interest! this called leverage, but what it really is making money out of nothing, and charging % on nothing, so you see where bubble is coming from?

And now, who is paying for this?

Daniel1
07-31-2009, 04:34 AM

Thanks for that Complement