PDA

View Full Version : ************help help help***********

fishyfolks
07-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Okay here is the situation. My x-boyfriend and I have a 135g beautiful setup. Since we have broken up, both of us have moved out of the house that we currently still own. (the tank stayed for now, because as we all know its a pain in the assto move) We are renting out the gouse to help pay the mortgage until the prices go up in hopes of not losing too much money on it.

The tennant that is living there now, JUST sent me an email to let me know that the tank has crashed. I have NO idea just how bad it is but it sounds pretty awful. I am a huge animal (and fishy) lover, so it's really tearing me up thinking about my little guys suffering. I'm a flight attendant and I will be away for the next 4 days, so i can't even get there to try to salvage whatever is left.

If there is anyone that is interested in going over to my houst to rescue and HAVE FOR FREE whatever is left in my aquarium please let me know. I feel soooooooooooo frigging terrible picturing them suffer like they must be.

Please get back to me ASAP. First caller (providing your tank is healthy and large enough) gets it all. GOD, I just feel like crying.

Kelly 403-400-4173
I've attached some pictures of what it looked like b4 all this **** happened.

Clay&Chey
07-28-2009, 06:14 PM
we are in calgary and can go survey the damage we are free today we left you a message on your phone

Zoaelite
07-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Aghh, that really sucks! Was the tenant taking care of the tank for your guys? If it's located in the south I would have no problem running over to snap some photos for you. If you want we can put the surviving fish/ coral into my systems until you start up a new one (Really hope this doesn't get you out of the hobby :cry:, everyone has a crash once or twice just have to learn from it and get a bigger tank :lol:).
Levi

findingnemo1
07-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Im gonna go over at 4 for her and see if we can figure out what the problem is and see if i and a friend of hers can fix it...Im thinkin it is a heat issue from the last couple days..

Zoaelite
07-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Good luck findingnemo! Glad to see some many Calgarians jumped to plate for a little assistance.
Levi

findingnemo1
07-28-2009, 06:33 PM
We'll im thinkin hopefully we can fix it and her not give everything away...Or in a worse case scenerio a bunch of us can house stuff untill the tank stabilizes again...;)

Van-rookie
07-28-2009, 06:52 PM
I would drive like crazy to rescue them if I live in Calgary :sad:

Okay here is the situation. My x-boyfriend and I have a 135g beautiful setup. Since we have broken up, both of us have moved out of the house that we currently still own. (the tank stayed for now, because as we all know its a pain in the assto move) We are renting out the gouse to help pay the mortgage until the prices go up in hopes of not losing too much money on it.

The tennant that is living there now, JUST sent me an email to let me know that the tank has crashed. I have NO idea just how bad it is but it sounds pretty awful. I am a huge animal (and fishy) lover, so it's really tearing me up thinking about my little guys suffering. I'm a flight attendant and I will be away for the next 4 days, so i can't even get there to try to salvage whatever is left.

If there is anyone that is interested in going over to my houst to rescue and HAVE FOR FREE whatever is left in my aquarium please let me know. I feel soooooooooooo frigging terrible picturing them suffer like they must be.

Please get back to me ASAP. First caller (providing your tank is healthy and large enough) gets it all. GOD, I just feel like crying.

Kelly 403-400-4173
I've attached some pictures of what it looked like b4 all this **** happened.

Zoaelite
07-28-2009, 07:00 PM
We'll im thinkin hopefully we can fix it and her not give everything away...Or in a worse case scenerio a bunch of us can house stuff untill the tank stabilizes again...;)

If you need some extra room I have 2 tanks that have some space in them right now.
Levi

fishoholic
07-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Im gonna go over at 4 for her and see if we can figure out what the problem is and see if i and a friend of hers can fix it...Im thinkin it is a heat issue from the last couple days..

I hope it's not too bad :sad: Glad to know you're able to help, let us know how it goes.

Red Coral Aquariums
07-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Let me know how we can be of assistance.
Kevin

Leah
07-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Wow! what an amazing offer, hope things work out. Wish Red Coral was closer

mark
07-28-2009, 10:04 PM
nice to see people willing to help out and not take advantage of the situation

hummer
07-29-2009, 08:11 PM
Any update on how the tank is doing?

belzebuth
07-30-2009, 03:41 PM