PDA

View Full Version : RIP my dearest fishy friend

Diana
07-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Due to an unfortunate accident we have lost our dearest friend, Puffy. We have had him nearly 5 years, since he was a wee little puff puff. It is going to be rough coming home to a house with no Puffy! Here is a cute photo of him years ago when we re-arranged his aquarium, and it wasn't to his liking!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/Raf_MM/puffer.jpg

RIP Puffy, we will miss you.

:cry:
-Diana and Raf

JDigital
07-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

banditpowdercoat
07-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Aww, that's soo sad. We just got our baby puffer the other day. They are soo cute. sorry for your loss

Leah
07-28-2009, 12:56 AM
He is so cute sorry to hear this.

Diana
07-28-2009, 03:38 AM
I feel bad for raf, it was his honest mistake. He fed some salmon roe to the tank not realizing how oily it was. A few hours later he found most of the fish suffocating. He was able to save all but 3, one of which was our dearest puffy. Very very sad....

banditpowdercoat
07-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Ohh, WOW, good to know Salmon Roe BAD. I may have tried that but now I won't

Jason McK
07-28-2009, 04:30 AM
Sorry to here Diana Hope Raf is OK. It's rough when you loose a friend

J

naesco
07-28-2009, 04:38 AM
I feel bad for raf, it was his honest mistake. He fed some salmon roe to the tank not realizing how oily it was. A few hours later he found most of the fish suffocating. He was able to save all but 3, one of which was our dearest puffy. Very very sad....

What can I say. I am very sorry to hear that you lost a good friend.

I have been keeping fish for many, many years and did not know about the salmon roe issue so Raf should not feel at all responsible.
It goes to show that we all learn something from this board every day.

Tom R
07-28-2009, 05:12 AM
Sorry to here Diana.

It is always upsetting to loose one of our favorites.

Tom R