PDA

View Full Version : Reef shoppe did it again

Skimmerking
07-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Well I will tell you this is you are not spending your money with kelly or at the Reef shoppe you are missing out.
here is what i got for service. After many emails about my order a colony died on my from a mishap on transit. Kelly "no Problem Mike he said i will make it up to you" that was 4-5 months ago and i didnt have the time to get around to order or have time to order. well i was going to get some blotchy's from him that i have alway wanted. well i ended up stopping the fauna Marin and the algae hit me with the red turf again... damn stuff.

ANy ways I emailed Kelly at the reef shoppe and Asked him Kelly can I still use my credit for the colony that i lost , Kelly's Response was ya no problems. great im excited so i bought a crap load of snails and other stuff anyways.

here is the kicker
i emailed him last night stating that i wanted this and that. and how much ok cool i will pay pal you when I get home ..... So I sent him a email stated send the stuff when I get home i will PP you the money. Well he never got it..:sad: anyways i called Kelly and asked him did he get it out and he told me Nope i didnt hear from you dude . NOT A sorry COULDNT GET IT DONE kELLY SAID SEE WHAT HE WOULD DO ABOUT GETTING IT OUT SATURDAY.

Well he rushed home from Work and bagged the stuff up and rushed to the Bus depot and get it here for me it is in transit now to Brandon..

now that is what I call a great guy and awesome CUSTOMER SERVICE.

KELLY AGAIN YOU ROCK.
THANKS SO MUCH.

toxic111
07-25-2009, 02:27 AM
I love dealing with Kelly... always been great service...

TRS
07-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks to both of you for the kind words. Customer service is number one for us here at The Reef Shoppe.

Mike, The suspense is killing me. How did your order work out?

Cheers,
Kelly

Skimmerking
07-25-2009, 03:57 PM
all is good when i dont have to fly i bus it .....:lol:
thanks for the extra surprize too Kelly..