PDA

View Full Version : TRADE: Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

Myka
07-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Trade only please! Watcha got? LPS, SPS, a clam or gorgonians only please. Might consider some outstanding Zoas. I will ship it anywhere. It is about 4-5" across when it's fully open. It is a split off my bigger RBTA. It split almost two months ago, so it is fully healed, and totally happy. It's VERY bubbly in my tank, but I won't guarantee it will be bubbly in yours. Nems are like that. :D

You can see both of them in this pic pretty much dead center. They are side by side, so they look like one.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/Myka82/July1320093.jpg

Dez
07-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Would you do future trade? I have nothing right now if you look at my tank build. But I'm close to getting livestock and corals, just wanting to make sure parameters are good. I could probably trade you a nice plate coral cause my friend has 2 that he's holding for me for a while until my tank is ready. PM me if that is of interest to you (the plate corals are all splits from his plate coral factory, so they are really nice and all about 1 - 2" in size). Thanks Mindy.

Myka
07-24-2009, 10:58 PM
I don't mind hanging onto the RBTA for awhile until something comes along that interests me, but I'm not very keen on plate corals. Thanks for the offer though! :)

Dez
07-25-2009, 04:36 AM
I don't mind hanging onto the RBTA for awhile until something comes along that interests me, but I'm not very keen on plate corals. Thanks for the offer though! :)

No problems. I want to take things slow anyway with my tank. When the time is right I'll be getting lots of colourful sps frags :). Thanks again.