PDA

View Full Version : Questions about possible order

lastlight
07-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Hi guys,

I've ordered a bunch of pipe and fittings from you in the past and was very happy with the service and overall experience. I'm planning on getting a few things and had some questions.

1) I want to order 100 lbs of your fiji eco rox. I would definitely like to have some large pieces in there and then a few smaller ones. Even a shelf-like piece or two would be handy. What can you do for me there?

2) Do you carry tunze 6105? I don't see them on your site. Also, I won't be buying a controller just yet. Can these be plugged in and simply run without any controller?

3) My tank is 225 gallons. I plan to dose 2-part and want to buy my chemicals and make it worth my while because shipping is expensive. If I buy 5 gallon pails of the 3 chemicals will this last me a while? The tank will be cycling very slowly for some time and eventually I'll add corals but it's going to be nice and slow.

Think that's it for now.

snarkys
07-24-2009, 03:33 PM
1) We have around 20,000 pounds of right right now with another 10-20k on the way . You can leave some notes in the comments area of the checkout and they will make sure to find pieces like you desire.

2) we currently don't stock that model of pump

3) the 5 gallon pails will probably last you a couple years.

lastlight
07-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the fast reply.

I'll have an order in to you for the rock in the next few weeks.

banditpowdercoat
07-24-2009, 04:02 PM
WHOAAA, thats alot of rock!!!!

lastlight
07-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah out of the goodness of my heart I'm only going to order 100lbs of that leaving some for others. I'm generous huh?

snarkys
07-24-2009, 04:59 PM
ya , we stock up when we can get it because there is periods of time where we can't get any for 6 months

lastlight
07-24-2009, 05:38 PM
there is periods of time where we can't get any for 6 months

Same here man =) Feel your pain.