PDA

View Full Version : FS as soon as livestock goes (hopefully 4 wks or less)

heyfredyourhat
07-23-2009, 02:32 PM
HS A-150 skimmer, recirc rated for 220g I put a new pump on it less than 6 mos ago that alone was like 250 american, so id like to get 450.

wavy sea regular one works good, there is a spot that it reaches when it is pointed towards itself that it wont start again...Ive looked into it and cant figurte it out. But if you have it so it spins, say from "1 o clock to 11 o clock" it is awesome. Or just let it keep spinning like i do 200 buxs OBO

spectrapure maxcap 5 stage RODI it was a 90 gpd but then i put a new ro membrane in it which was identical to the original and it was rated at 75gpd??... beats me but it has 2 dual inline tds monitors which are pretty cool,with less than 100 gallons on new filters, i just put in a new ro membrane(filmtec) from BRS and new sediment filters, 2 new carbon blocks, and a new DI resin and i have another DI resin i was going to plumb into it thats been sitting in a canister just waiting. 350 bux(filters were 250)OBO

reefkeeper 2 works fine, not much too it really. 180 bux OBO

2 hamilton tech reefstar pendants (i welded legs and put a moonlight in one of them)and mag ballasts 250 HQI, with phoenix 14 K with 6 mos on them. They are a bit heavy and a pain to ship, so 100 bux obo

1260 and a 1262 eheim pump, 1260 is cracked on the case but still works fine and i smeared silicone on the bottom to stop resonation 50 and 75 bux

Tunze osmolator ATO , 2 phosban reactor with mj4, hydor korialia 4, ice cream bucket of Bulk Reef Supply Activated Lignite Carbon

hopefully the livestock goes soon

i think thats all the good stuff, ive collected a decent amount of junk over the course of a few yrs! there are heaters and air pumps, jugs and stuff, so if u buy stuff and u need any little stuff let me know i might have it and can throw it in

heyfredyourhat
07-26-2009, 04:23 PM
TTT

Things are almost ready to ship out

Skimmerking
07-26-2009, 09:22 PM
pm ed ya

Scubasteve23
08-20-2010, 06:11 AM
Tunze osmolator ATO , 2 phosban reactor with mj4, hydor korialia 4,

still have any of these...willing to ship? pm me