PDA

View Full Version : (EDM) FT or free 3 domino damsels

blacknife
07-22-2009, 09:16 PM
(all gone)

3 domino damsels..
the smallest a little bigger than a quarter.
the biggest about twice that size.
They have been in my tank about a year.

trade or free to a good home.

I will miss the little bastards but I only have one tank and the wife wont let me start up another one to keep them.

fencer
07-22-2009, 11:25 PM
I'll take them. I work in Devon. LMK if you around during the day

Wayne

blacknife
07-23-2009, 12:31 AM
On hold for now. Thanks for the interest.

RedCoralEdmonton
07-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Hey Wayne i have some at the shop if this falls through for you.....SPS tank lol...gonna be fun catching the little guys....

Steve

fencer
07-23-2009, 03:47 AM
Hey Steve

Are you going to pay me to catch those guys. I have a better chance of raising those octopus eggs to full size

W

RedCoralEdmonton
07-23-2009, 03:50 AM
lol we could have a race to see who can catch one fastest, and the loser buys beer? lol

Steve

blacknife
07-23-2009, 03:58 AM
They are all gone to a bigger home where they wont have anyone to terrorize right away.

I had the net in the tank trying to get them used to it for a couple days but there is no way in hell I could catch them with all my rock in there, almost a few times.

once the rock was gone it was 2 scoops for 3 damsels though.

Flash
07-23-2009, 03:58 AM
lol seriously people catching fish is easy! clear bag or container in water! fall for it every time!!! can I have a free beer??

fencer
07-23-2009, 04:03 AM
Oh no "bigger home" not the "toilet" ;)

Lindsay...it might be worth a beer to see you try and catch these things....there like dime size.....

bignose
07-23-2009, 04:31 AM
lol seriously people catching fish is easy! clear bag or container in water! fall for it every time!!! can I have a free beer??
Can you explain what you mean for me? (sorry for the hijack blacknife)

Flash
07-23-2009, 04:50 AM
i have had to catch many fish! lol! clear containers or clear ziploc bags work perfect! they can't see them you hold bag in water, chase with other hand... wala! yes it may take a few attemps.. but always get the job done! lol! worth a shot for you anyways!! Wayne.. I will do it! lol! I will! plastic bag.. food in plastic bag.. WALA! lol! FISH IN BAG! lol! :lol::mrgreen:

RedCoralEdmonton
07-23-2009, 05:48 AM
kk Bean, i have a corona on the line for you.....lol actually you can have it before your attempt...if i can have one too...lol....i still doubt you can get these damsels without moving the rock in my 45G hagen SPS tank......hahhaaha

Steve