PDA

View Full Version : LF: Live Rock Pieces (Calgary)

bulletsworld
07-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey my fellow reefers!

Guess who's back!

I'm looking for anyone in the Cowtown OR E-town area that would be willing to part with any live rock. I'm looking for 1-20lbs of rock. Even if its covered in aptasia

Thanks a bunch :mrgreen:

mr_alberta
07-20-2009, 11:00 PM
Welcome back! I have baserock if you are interested, but no liverock...

fishoholic
07-21-2009, 02:15 AM
Yay Lee! Good to see you're getting back into the hobby.

I have a bucket of old sand if you want it. It is Carib Sea Aragamax Sand and it has been sitting in a salt water bucket for the past 2 years, basically I didn't use it because I was too lazy to rinse it out properly. It's yours for free if you want it, but it definitely will need a good rinsing out. LMK :biggrin:

Dez
07-21-2009, 02:47 AM
Welcome back Lee. I am just getting back into the hobby myself. Good luck in finding the stuff :)

bulletsworld
07-21-2009, 05:17 AM
Welcome back Lee. I am just getting back into the hobby myself. Good luck in finding the stuff :)

HEY DEZ!

Just like old times! Good to hear your getting back into too! I'm excited for you! Happy Reefing!

Hey HarV!
Thanks.. I may take you up on that offer. Also, good to see my reef friends are still here. :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
07-21-2009, 05:21 AM
Yay Lee! Good to see you're getting back into the hobby.

I have a bucket of old sand if you want it. It is Carib Sea Aragamax Sand and it has been sitting in a salt water bucket for the past 2 years, basically I didn't use it because I was too lazy to rinse it out properly. It's yours for free if you want it, but it definitely will need a good rinsing out. LMK :biggrin:

Hey Laurie,

Aww.. I didn't last long out of the hobby hey. Good to be coming back! Its all your fault too! Telling me about your tanks on the stagette and then reminding me of all the sweet fishies in Calgary. Bad Laurie! Bad! :mrgreen:
I think I got some live sand already, now I'm searching for some rock.

fishoholic
07-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey Laurie,

Aww.. I didn't last long out of the hobby hey. Good to be coming back! Its all your fault too! Telling me about your tanks on the stagette and then reminding me of all the sweet fishies in Calgary. Bad Laurie! Bad! :mrgreen:
I think I got some live sand already, now I'm searching for some rock.

:lol: I was wondering if our talk had anything to do with it :mrgreen:

BTW I think you meant to say: good Laurie, good! :lol: :razz: