PDA

View Full Version : Auto Top Off Group Buy - GVRD

Ron99
07-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Anybody interested in a GVRD group buy from autotopoff.com? Their shipping is a flat USD $20 to Canada which is a bit much for a single $40 ATO but if we split that between several of us it is more reasonable.

Post here or PM me if you want in.

Midknight
07-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Which auto top-up are you looking at?

Ron99
07-20-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm looking at a single in tank set up. But anybody can order anything they want from the website. It is a flat fee $20 shipping for an entire order. So you can pick any set up you want that they have.

Midknight
07-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Ok, don't read post while doing 8 things at work or you ask really dumb questions. :wink:
I missed that you were ordering from "Autotopoff.com" :redface:

Ron99
07-20-2009, 09:16 PM
No worries :)

I just had some email from Paul at autotopoff and if our total order comes out to USD $250 we'll get free shipping. If we can get up to $500 he'll ship for free and give us 10% off too. So here's a great opportunity for those of you thinking about an ATO.

I think we should let this run for 11 days? Let's call July 31st at midnight PST the cutoff.

Doug
07-20-2009, 10:26 PM
I would get in but would that be of any help? Still would have to throw it in the mail once it arrives.

Ron99
07-21-2009, 03:56 PM
I would be willing to ship it to you. Shipping to Manitoba should be less than the USD $20 you would pay for direct shipping from the US. So if anybody outside the GVRD wants in I can ship. Let me know if you are seriously interested and I can get an estimate of the shipping costs.

OK, now I've opened myself up to a ton of work :)

Doug
07-21-2009, 05:25 PM
I would be willing to ship it to you. Shipping to Manitoba should be less than the USD $20 you would pay for direct shipping from the US. So if anybody outside the GVRD wants in I can ship. Let me know if you are seriously interested and I can get an estimate of the shipping costs.

It should be but even if the same, its fine with me to help out with enough for your order. I was about to order the duel switch for my sump.

OK, now I've opened myself up to a ton of work :)

:lol: Yes, that could be and not what I wished to do. If you wish I,m in though and if not, that fine and I will just order myself.
Thanks