PDA

View Full Version : Overexposed

Buccaneer
07-21-2003, 09:02 PM
Hi all ... found a website that I can easily upload pics to ( dont know yet how to use my free webspace from Telus ) ... seems I have a lot to learn about taking shots of my tank as well LOL

http://aquariumpros.ca/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=650&thumb=1

Cheers

Quinn
07-21-2003, 09:09 PM
"Must be registered to post" - if you want to email your photos to me I can throw them online for you.

christyf5
07-21-2003, 10:23 PM
Looks great! I love what you've done with the back walls of the tank and the aquascaping. :cool:

Christy :)

Buccaneer
07-21-2003, 11:05 PM
Quinn ... Thanks for the offer ... when I get home I will do that

Christy ... I did arogrocrete on the back walls ... figured it would look a bit different and add to my filtration as well ... just starting to get some coralline growth as my Calcium reactor has been churning now for a few weeks :smile: ... thanks for the kudos

Cheers

Dorkel Marine 1
07-22-2003, 05:54 AM
Looking good Rasta. Dido on the acrogate or whatever you call it. Makes for a nice look. Is this the plywood tank? Looking forward to seeing it evolve. I am now registered to that site now. Good place to go when I'm bored with yu guys. :rolleyes:

George

Buccaneer
07-22-2003, 06:37 AM
Looking good Rasta. Dido on the acrogate or whatever you call it. Makes for a nice look. Is this the plywood tank? Looking forward to seeing it evolve. I am now registered to that site now. Good place to go when I'm bored with yu guys. :rolleyes:

George

Thanks ... Yes this is the DIY tank :smile: ... I did not know the site was there till yesterday when Riot showed it to me for something completely unrelated ( Mak pumps ) ... the frags are all pretty small but are starting to grow already.

Cheers

AJ_77
07-26-2003, 05:25 AM
Steve, you're an AB Reefer (http://members.shaw.ca/reefs) as far as I can tell! If you insist on putting your own album site together, then at least get me the link for our "Links" page. K??

Spaz... :razz: ("Razz-ta") :biggrin:

Buccaneer
07-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Hey Alan ... I dont have a webpage :frown: ... I have been bugging my brother for months now ( he is a ISP ) but no time for either of us ... If anyone has easy tips to put one together ( standard format and just add pics or something like that as well as how to upload to telus then let me know :smile: ) ... I tried to upload to Canreef but I dont think it is working yet ?

Cheers

Canadian Man
07-26-2003, 05:53 PM
Steve, you're an AB Reefer (http://members.shaw.ca/reefs) as far as I can tell! If you insist on putting your own album site together, then at least get me the link for our "Links" page. K??

Spaz... :razz: ("Razz-ta") :biggrin:

Are you home now Alan? If so I mailed you a pic of the stand and tank and such for you to add to the pics' page. forgot you were on holidays :redface:

AJ_77
07-26-2003, 06:26 PM
Hi Jonnie! Sorry man, we're here in Victoria for the next week - just got in from Parksville yesterday. Back in Calgary on the long weekend. Got a great house-sitter/fish-sitter looking after things. :)

Hope you can manage your pics in the meantime.

Steve - all we need is a whack of good pics and we'll get you set up. We can load to whatever web space you have, or I can make some available for you.

Buccaneer
07-26-2003, 06:44 PM
Steve - all we need is a whack of good pics and we'll get you set up. We can load to whatever web space you have, or I can make some available for you.

Hey Alan ... let me know when you are back from vacation and have some time ... I appreciate it alot

Cheers