PDA

View Full Version : Looking for setup:

Justin
07-21-2003, 06:44 AM
Looking to add to my collection of tanks, anyone interested in moving thier system, please shoot me some details. I would LOVE a 54 corner bow!! Guess this would be a good time to add, I am looking for a decent deal. Not a low ball, Iam only interested in quality. No plywood tanks with DIY rock please!

UnderWorldAquatics
07-21-2003, 03:42 PM
Dont mean to be a pest but I noticed that you requested no plywood tanks or DIY rock... You also stated that you are only interested in quality... I was just wondering if you are insinuating that plywood tanks and DIY rock are of lower quality?
Some handmade rock is amazing looking and great for your reef tank and the enviroment. And plywood tanks can be of the highest calibre, actually much better than an all glass construction tank, especially since glass is such a poor insulator.
just wondering...

Justin
07-21-2003, 05:10 PM
I was saying I didn't want low quality, as in old scratched up tanks or broken old crap. I meant I am not interested in buying someones old junk. I seperated plywood tanks and DIY rock from low quality, because they are not things I am interested in. If I thought they were low quality, I would not have even mentioned them, but considered them as included in low quality. I just don't want a plywood tank in my bedroom, and the weight of the cement DIY rock is far heavier then your average Vanuatu or Bali or tonga ect, and my bedroom is on the second floor. I just didn't want to make a 2 page long post saying I wanted to buy someones setup. Hope I cleared that up for ya!