PDA

View Full Version : pisces is moving

ElGuappo
07-13-2009, 03:30 AM
just throwing this out there as i was in the other day. they are moving.. not far but none the less they have some of their larger dry goods on sale aswell as all display tanks.

i picked up an AC 110 HOB for $70. if i remember correctly they normally sell for over $100. this is for my fw tank but frees up a AC 70 for another refuge for me.

karazy
07-13-2009, 05:50 AM
rumor has it that their new store is twice the size of big als or bigger (big als in Calgary)

MikeP
07-13-2009, 06:47 AM
rumor has it that their new store is twice the size of big als or bigger (big als in Calgary)

That's what I heard too.

They are literally moving a few kilometers up the road. I was told they would have an larger fish section (including salt) and an 800 gal tank display tank (not sure if it will be fresh or salt though). They are supposed to be all moved to the new place and open for business in mid August.

Ephraim
07-13-2009, 03:16 PM
the new location is huge, like i mean really huge, like epic. Seen it, i dont know how they are going to fill it with product, so much space.

parkinsn
07-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Ya its a pretty big, pretty nice building on the outside by the post office on the other side of deerfoot.

Binare
07-13-2009, 04:49 PM
i picked up an AC 110 HOB for $70. if i remember correctly they normally sell for over $100. this is for my fw tank but frees up a AC 70 for another refuge for me.

Sometimes they got good deals, other times I'm actually insulted when I see how much they've jacked the price just so they can put something on sale for full retail.

I really hope they treat their stock better in the new space. Those tiny little tanks are sad and always filthy.

ALBERTA REEF
07-23-2009, 07:38 AM
I would have to agree with Binare.