PDA

View Full Version : Calgary SE - Moving over seas- All corals to go

saltyrockbox
07-07-2009, 10:39 PM
I have a bunch it is best to view through photo bucket

http://photobucket.com/jeffscorals

I used my new dive camera...that was fun..

GPS 5" on a big (10")piece of live rock -$20

HAmmer 8 small heads - 4" or more - $20 GONE

Mushrooms harry bluegray three togeather about 5" - $15

Frog spawn - $20 GONE

LPS growing fast! (has a big chunk of zenia on it- you can kill that or save it)- $20

Bright orange digi SPS - $15 Gone

Red mushroom frag - $10

bright red and blue zoa frag- free for Delphinus if you want it still (or $15) ...GONE

orange platys- $15 GONE

BIG pulsing zenia - grows like crazy - its is two pieces on two pieces of rock... and there is a nice colt frag on the piece with the giant rock about 10"
so $15 for the big one with the colt and $15 for the other big piece..

I have a bunch of rock also...$5/lb

***everything O.B.O. ! I will need to get rid of it all soon. Then all the hardware...

you can try to call - I'm a teacher on holidays now so anytime (but I'm going away mid July 9th to 13th for a week, I'll check emails most days though...)

Jeff 403 470 9618

location- 2045 New Brighton gardens, Calgary SE

freezetyle
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM
link to pictures didn't work for me

hummer
07-07-2009, 10:53 PM
PM sent for LR.

Pictures didn't work for me either. It asks for a password.

soaptray
07-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the Hammer Coral! Good luck with your move to HK!

Interested in a chromus and your wrasse when your rock is gone - let me know if your zoas don't sell, and I will take those from you as well.

saltyrockbox
07-09-2009, 06:14 AM
more corals are gone and I lowered some prices i dont really care about $$ if you want any cheep corals I'll be back in calgary tuesday next week...I'm diving cold water for the first time this weekend should have some cool photos, I'm not sure what to expect around nanimo...

Delphinus
07-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Have a great vacation Jeff, thanks for the zoos and please stay in touch in your travels. If you get to do some wicked dives over there please come back here and post pictures ! :) Good luck with the move.

saltyrockbox
07-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Back from a great diving vacation! I have to get rid of the rest of my stuff ASAP, super deals for anyone who stops by I dont really care about the $$ because I'm moving to Hong kong early augest. Lots of zxenia and GSP left, a little red mushroom and colt coral and crazy unnamed LPS. Lots of rock and it needs to go. if you are interested in any of that come and get it for dirt cheep.

saltyrockbox
07-15-2009, 05:32 PM
some pics of what is left: zenia LOTS of it, GSP, HArry mushroom 3 of them in a group 3-4" accross, little frag of 4 red mushrooms, LPS "thumb" and a 3" colt frag with the zenia rock.
Best offer or first to arrive.

saltyrockbox
07-16-2009, 03:03 AM
all corals are spoken for now...

I still have live rock nice purple pieces but they are LARGE so you need a good space for them!

most pieces are more then 12" across one is about 20" high.

$2/lb !! or best offer..

russp
07-16-2009, 04:13 PM
pm sent

FaRico
07-17-2009, 05:10 PM
PM'd

saltyrockbox
07-18-2009, 05:06 AM
ALL coral and rock gone! Thanks every one.

FISH can be caught now!!!!

Fish remaining are

wrasse 6 line - best offer for any fish...

Fox face...

pair of percs awesome friendly medium size clowns

and one yellow and blue damsel

I might be away for the next few days - just send me a pm or call thanks, JEFF