PDA

View Full Version : 35G Weipro Magicwave

mechano
06-28-2009, 02:01 AM
hey all, here are a few pics of my set up.. I appreciate all critism, opinions, and if you got a compliment that would be welcome too..happy reefing

http://public.fotki.com/mechano/june-272009/

fishytime
06-28-2009, 02:16 AM
Tre Bon....very nice cluster o zoas....you obviously are a zoaholic... you should make your way over to the picture forumn and join the ZA club.:mrgreen:

Navarchus
06-28-2009, 02:27 AM
Very nice tank!
I would take out the xenia and palythoa, they have tendency to take over the tank.
Be minded then the coral beauty might develop nipping skills :wink:.

bignose
06-28-2009, 07:44 AM
Terrible!:lol:

Very nice zoas. How long have you been collecting in this tank?

Jason.

mechano
06-28-2009, 01:19 PM
been collecting since march 2009 really, not that long. the coral beauty has a new home in a tank in my basement if nipping does develop. And I was planning on taking the Xenia and putting a couple small clippings into a biocube 6 that I have just started in hopes of propagating some of it as its always a tougher coral to find due to its poor shipping characteristics. The palys I will eventually just frag up and to the downstairs tank they go...Its just too bad more ppl don;t want the nice brown coloured ones--lol..They are still cool...I do really like the zoathus species, but also enjoy other corals, I also have 2 acros in there, favia, organ pipe coral, and a few softies as well...Anyways, I am blabbing, thanks for the opinions guys/girls and keep em coming..

Navarchus
06-29-2009, 03:09 AM
I also love zoas, I used to have 90g tank that all the bottom of it was covered with zoas, blue, green, red, yellow, pink, orange….had them all, one thing that was very frustrating is that I had in the same tank some special acro’s and monti’s…but no one except for me noticed them…who ever came over was stock on the zoas…:crazy: