PDA

View Full Version : Free Movie - Sharkwater

plutoniumJoe
06-21-2009, 03:24 PM
I didn't know if this should go in this forum or lounge but here it is.

Got an email about a free screening of Sharwater free screening. The family and I went last night at the Park Theatre on Cambie. RSVPed a couple of days ago and told the women at the desk and she handed us our free tickets. The movie was entertaining and the imagery was very enjoyable especially on the big screen. We also received coupons for the 4d experience for Planet Earth that will start at Vancouver Aquarium later this month.

Here is the linke for the free tickets, the movie is about Shark finning and there are some graphic scenes but even my 7yr old was ok with it.

http://www.sharkwater.com/rsvp.php

Joe.

trix25
06-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I didn't know if this should go in this forum or lounge but here it is.

Got an email about a free screening of Sharwater free screening. The family and I went last night at the Park Theatre on Cambie. RSVPed a couple of days ago and told the women at the desk and she handed us our free tickets. The movie was entertaining and the imagery was very enjoyable especially on the big screen. We also received coupons for the 4d experience for Planet Earth that will start at Vancouver Aquarium later this month.

Here is the linke for the free tickets, the movie is about Shark finning and there are some graphic scenes but even my 7yr old was ok with it.

http://www.sharkwater.com/rsvp.php

Joe.

i booked mine for June 25th. thanks for the heads up!!!! can't wait to see it. preview looks awesome. where exactly is Park Theatre?

JDigital
06-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Funny, I just posted about this in the reef section... It's out on Blu-Ray now.. :mrgreen:

plutoniumJoe
06-21-2009, 09:19 PM
i booked mine for June 25th. thanks for the heads up!!!! can't wait to see it. preview looks awesome. where exactly is Park Theatre?

The Park is on Cambie around 18th or 19th. Nice local type theatre. We went to Sala Thai for dinner before hand (a couple of doors down) and had a good Thai meal and movie for 6 all under $80.