PDA

View Full Version : Free!

TrailFish
06-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Please help me get rid of the last of my ric shrooms!! I have about 2 - 3 sq feet of glass real estate in my old tank covered in rics (purplish with green highlights under MH and actinic lights). I really want to shut this tank down and the shrooms are not going in my new tank. Take 1 or take them all.

I also have shrooms on some leftover live rock which I would prefer to trade for frags big or small. I need to get these done before I go on Vacation in early July.

kodak
06-20-2009, 09:20 PM
pm'd

edikpok
06-20-2009, 09:24 PM
PMed as well

Amante
06-22-2009, 07:59 AM
can't pm, but i'll take some if you still have it. thanx

Please help me get rid of the last of my ric shrooms!! I have about 2 - 3 sq feet of glass real estate in my old tank covered in rics (purplish with green highlights under MH and actinic lights). I really want to shut this tank down and the shrooms are not going in my new tank. Take 1 or take them all.

I also have shrooms on some leftover live rock which I would prefer to trade for frags big or small. I need to get these done before I go on Vacation in early July.

TrailFish
06-27-2009, 11:53 PM
Last Day July 1st!

All the rock is gone but there are still quite a few rics along the back glass and attached to some pumping pipe that are up for grabs. I will officially close down the tank on July 1st in time to go on AV.

Thanks to everyone to has helped me out to date :)!!. Anyone who has pm'd me and still wants some let me know.

Thanks.

sharuq1
06-28-2009, 01:11 AM
If only you were in alberta :sad:

TrailFish
06-28-2009, 01:22 AM
Coincidently I was just in Calgary Tues - Fri. I haven't figured out how to carry on bags of water with the latest security annoyances. (Tuesdays are "take off your shoes day" Fridays are "can I clean your computer for you sir? day. Everyday is " no liquids day")

If only you were in alberta :sad:

Van-rookie
06-28-2009, 01:37 AM
Just let me know if there are some still left by July 1st. I will come over and pick them up. The one I took the other day are doing well

sharuq1
06-28-2009, 01:42 AM
Coincidently I was just in Calgary Tues - Fri. I haven't figured out how to carry on bags of water with the latest security annoyances. (Tuesdays are "take off your shoes day" Fridays are "can I clean your computer for you sir? day. Everyday is " no liquids day") Such a stupid rule eh?

TrailFish
06-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Yeah. I wouldn't be so down on it if I thought it actually makes a difference. I guess we could fill a whole forum on airport security complaints. :)

Such a stupid rule eh?

TrailFish
06-28-2009, 01:57 AM
I'll let you know how it goes.

Just let me know if there are some still left by July 1st. I will come over and pick them up. The one I took the other day are doing well

apexi
06-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi,

Sent you a PM last Tuesday but didn't get any response. If you still have some available, I'm interested.

Thx.

TrailFish
06-30-2009, 12:37 AM
Sorry about that. I'm been getting a few PM's and must have missed you. I will PM details.

apexi
07-02-2009, 05:57 PM
THANKS for the rics; they got some nice colors to them under the MH. Best of luck with the new tank!

regent2009
07-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Kevin, thx for the Rics. they seems doing well in my sump for now. :smile:

TrailFish
07-03-2009, 03:02 AM
Glad to hear they are all doing well (can't imagine they are doing poorly, check out the posts from people trying to kill off their shrooms, don't say I didn't warn you! ;)).

As of today rics are all gone and tank is down. Thanks.

Cheers.

ottoman
07-03-2009, 03:20 AM
Thank you very much for your shrooms. Good luck with your new tank. Cheers.

riggs
07-08-2009, 03:29 AM
Just got back from vacation.....

Anything left or alive????? I live in North Van also & would be willing to take a few Mushs if you have anything left...

Give me a PM when youre back,

Scott.