PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for Aquatic Addictions Live Order?

noirsphynx
06-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Would anyone be interested in placing a live order with Aquatic Addictions?

subman
06-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Dawn what's the website? I hit the banner and joomla comes up, so it looks like the website is not done yet! Pretty tough to order from them.:cry:

noirsphynx
06-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Dawn what's the website? I hit the banner and joomla comes up, so it looks like the website is not done yet! Pretty tough to order from them.:cry:

Yes, I know it makes it verrrrry hard to place an order. I only want one of their little frogfishes which was posted on the vendor announcements here. If I can find one here that'd be great but there's nothing. I'd even go to Calgary if I knew there was one there but I don't think I'll have any luck there either.

karazy
06-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Yes, I know it makes it verrrrry hard to place an order. I only want one of their little frogfishes which was posted on the vendor announcements here. If I can find one here that'd be great but there's nothing. I'd even go to Calgary if I knew there was one there but I don't think I'll have any luck there either.

nvm

brickwood
06-20-2009, 01:01 AM
noirsphinx, if you are willing to come to calgary i can call colby (from elite aquatics) and we'll try to find one for you.
i know we've had some pretty small ones in.
Way to steal sales from a store. I thought this thread was made for an AA order. If you want to create sales for someone else, start a new thread. I have seen the dwarf frogfish. They are awesome, there are white and red ones.

subman
06-20-2009, 01:02 AM

LOL I was looking at those too! I have been looking for a nice frog for months Big Als had a red one for the longest time I just couldn't get over the $300 price tag! Maybe I could see if one of the LFS would get some in for us?

karazy
06-20-2009, 01:03 AM
Way to steal sales from a store. I thought this thread was made for an AA order. If you want to create sales for someone else, start a new thread. I have seen the dwarf frogfish. They are awesome, there are white and red ones.

thats a good point. sorry aquatic addictions, ill keep it to PMs from now on