PDA

View Full Version : Tank / dog sitting

AndyL
06-18-2009, 01:06 AM
It's vacation season :)

Realized yesterday that we have a problem with the upcoming honeymoon / vacation...

2 dogs for 2 days and a fish tank for 10 days... :crazyeye: Talked to a few kennels, then googled... And maybe it's best to find a real sitter...

Anyone know a reputable fish tank & dog sitter? (NW calgary - we're in scenic acres).

xtreme
06-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Came across this earlier today. Not sure who it is, but looks like they have a pretty nice tank.:biggrin:

http://www.usedcalgary.com/classified-ad/9330547

fragNplug
06-18-2009, 03:06 AM
shamtastic, they used to work with riverfront, now they work with redcoral.
you can reach them at.
403-366-6880
unsure of the dog but fish for sure.

michika
06-18-2009, 11:52 PM
We've always just had someone stay at our house and proved a back-up fish related contact. It usually works really well for us, as we're also a two dog household.

Muttnik is also a great company for just dog stuff, but I've never inquired about fish related stuff.

my2rotties
06-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Actually that is my tank, and my ad...just figured there may be a need for someone to watch their systems over the summer. I myself, cannot go away since nobody wants to come out to my neck of the woods and care for the tank. It needs someone to come daily as well, since I have some very specific diets for certain fish. They are a PITA but I love them.