PDA

View Full Version : New Fish

ldzielak
07-13-2003, 04:27 PM
Well here is my new Sohal Tang, he is just a small guy, 3" long, still fits in all the small caves and stuff. He is just starting to make the tank feel like home. I wonder how long for him to realize he is the biggest fish in the tank, therefore king. Right now a Bangai Cardinal is king, since my Sail Fin and Maroon have new homes.

He has some new scratches on his face this morning, guess there are some places he can't go, or he is having a hard time missing all those SPS.

http://www3.telus.net/public/a7a92965/fish/Sohal.jpg

Lee

Jack
07-13-2003, 04:46 PM
:eek: Is that ever a nice fish Lee!! Whoa.

But what happened with Marc's powder blue?

Aquattro
07-13-2003, 06:35 PM
Lee, keep us updated. I was going to get one, but most owners mentioned that sohals liked to kill tankmates. John at J&L says he has to move them to a different tank each day just to keep them from becoming aggresive. As far as mean tangs go, it's supposed to be one of the meanest.
I'd love to hear something different in case I get another large tank one day :razz:

Quinn
07-13-2003, 07:30 PM
Purdy. I can see why people like them so much.

ldzielak
07-14-2003, 06:02 AM
Jack,

Don't know what happened to Fudge, I PM'd him. Since I got this tang, I didn't really need another, But I would have stuck to my word and taken all 3 if that would have helped. I could have made arrangements to pick them up, but I did get a response back yet. He must be busy.

Lee