PDA

View Full Version : WTB or Trade for Rock Live or Dry - Calgary & Area

michika
06-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Just what it says,

I'm looking for some live rock, or dry rock to start collecting for my monster tank project. I don't care if its cured or not!

I need a total of about 400lbs, maybe a bit more...

Show me what you've got.

Myka
06-12-2009, 06:10 AM
I will have about 50-60lbs available with 1 or 2 larger pieces soon here. Nice stuff, fully cured. If you have something interesting to trade maybe we could figure out a way to get it over to Calgary. :)

michika
06-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Sure! Sounds good to me.

Myka
06-23-2009, 07:23 AM
So I have at least two big pieces that are too big for my 90, they should do you well. One is around 20lbs the other about 25lbs (this one is fairly dense) if I remember correctly. Both are covered in coralline. May have a small patch of hydroids. I will have several smaller pieces too (still a good size). I would like to sell (trade?) it all in one go. I will get my freakin tank aquascaped one of these days and will send you pics of the pieces and weight, and you can let me know if you're interested. If you're going to be cooking it for awhile I do have another 40lbs that has a bunch of valonia and GSP on it both of which need a good nuking. I might blow torch that rock.

Edmonton newbie
06-23-2009, 10:58 AM
lol your in the same boat as me here in edmonton i am in need of about 350 - 400 Lbs too

michika
06-23-2009, 03:28 PM
I will get my freakin tank aquascaped one of these days and will send you pics of the pieces and weight, and you can let me know if you're interested. If you're going to be cooking it for awhile I do have another 40lbs that has a bunch of valonia and GSP on it both of which need a good nuking. I might blow torch that rock.

I'm obviously in no huge rush, so take your time. Most everything will be cooking for at least 6-8 months, maybe longer. Whenever you're ready just send me the photos and we can go from there.