PDA

View Full Version : pics of my tank

Reef_kid
07-13-2003, 04:26 AM
i started with this tank and went to a 27gallon reef and am working on a 145gallon reef at this time
see pics of my 33 gallon tank at.......

http://geocities.com/fish_boy1986/fishtank.html

im useing florecent tubes on this tank and a 250 watt MH 10000k on my 27gallon where i have all my hard corals which somehow mostly turned out to be hydnophora !!! :mrgreen: :exclaim:

Aquattro
07-13-2003, 05:05 AM
Looks great! Welcome to Canreef, always good to see more Victoria people here.

Delphinus
07-13-2003, 05:16 AM
WHERE did you find that S. gigantea?! Man, how come I can never find any out this way? :frown: I'm very jealous. :mrgreen:

PS. nice setup BTW! And welcome to Canreef!

zulu_principle
07-13-2003, 05:17 AM
Nice Star Polyp growth......

Love the clowns.

Wendell

AJ_77
07-13-2003, 05:28 AM
Hi - how long have you had that anemone? It looks great! You say it is under regular fluorescents?

Welcome to the board.
:biggrin:

One_Divided
07-13-2003, 06:57 AM
welcome to the board! wish I could see the pics but the hosting says it's down.

Dorkel Marine 1
07-13-2003, 07:17 AM
Welcome to Canreef. Very nice Anenome. Those percs look very comfy. I'm interested on how much flouresent lighting you have over this tank. What ballast etc? Since I have a 30 gal tank that I'm going to build a canopy for.
Do you have any other fish in there?

George

One_Divided
07-13-2003, 08:55 AM
ok weird.. now I can see them! looking good! I'm sure we've got a few frags for you and I could use some GSP for my mantis nano..

-A

Reef_kid
07-13-2003, 08:30 PM
hey the anenome is under 4 30 watt florecent 2 marine glo and 2 power glow ive had him over a year and the persone i got it from had it 2-3 years it is so beutiful !!! that was dec. it has grown a bit :mrgreen:
ive been told you cant get them anymore! :question:
i have troble putting anything else in the tank it takes up so much room!! the perc's are nice and breed every week! friday they lay there eggs and they hatch the next friday!! i have only keep the fry for 5 days max because i have no rotifers
i have no room at all for any corals the star polyps have taken up over half the glass on the back so ill be trimming it soon!! and i have a huge purple cabage coral
ill get some pics of my other tank as soon as i can borrow a camara!!