PDA

View Full Version : another fragalot order calgary

aquatic_rice
06-06-2009, 09:23 PM
hey,
doin up another fragalot order. anyone interested? got some frags to replace from the last order, and i saw some other ones that looked good.

findingnemo1
06-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I would be interested as well

jepree
06-06-2009, 09:54 PM
and as always im in!!! but david we should get this soon so we still get first choices!!!! oh and VEGAS and FLY FISHING muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

findingnemo1
06-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I am sending burc with my order today

aquatic_rice
06-06-2009, 10:21 PM
ya i know, im sending my payment to burc already from the website so i get everything i want. :mrgreen:
well try to get this goin as fast as we can. deadline will be the 12th (fri) as long as theres enough interest.
i guess if you want to make sure u get everything you want make payments right away.

and as always im in!!! but david we should get this soon so we still get first choices!!!! oh and VEGAS and FLY FISHING muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hummer
06-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm in as well. I'll have my frags picked out tonight and paid. David do we send you our frag list again?

aquatic_rice
06-06-2009, 10:48 PM
well to move things along quicker we'll all just send em to burc with payment.

but i guess everyone can send me their list so when everythings set i can pm burc to confirm our complete order.

hummer
06-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Ok I've picked my frags and paid.
My frags are #6, #36, #37, and #121.
Only 4 frags. Spent too much on vacation. :(

Eb0la11
06-07-2009, 01:09 AM
I'll be in for one in about 2-3 months... once my tank is established lol

fooser
06-07-2009, 06:29 AM
let me see if he has what i want left:)
What date will this order be coming in?

aquatic_rice
06-07-2009, 09:29 AM
well deadline is this fri. shipping will probably be the following monday if everyones good with that.

fragalot
06-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello All,

I am not sure if you know about draw for group order. I just wanted to let you guys know. I have 6 colonies available for first 6 group orders i will receive. We will have a draw for 1 colony for each group order so one buyer from each group order will win 1 full colony. I received 2 group orders until today. 4 more colonies available.

Thanks
Burc

aquatic_rice
06-07-2009, 05:28 PM
sweet! dibs on the colony! muahahahahaha :mrgreen:
well our group order is moving along.
i got lists from: myself, jepree, hummer, and kien.
people who have payed so far: myself, jepree, hummer, and i think findingnemo

were at 180 with the list that i got so far. 70 more to go for free shipping!

findingnemo1
06-07-2009, 05:33 PM
We have hit the free shipping mark with mine.
Just waiting for Burc to send me a total but by my calculations its 100.00...:)
I will send you my list in a bit!!

aquatic_rice
06-07-2009, 05:38 PM
sweet!
alright so is everyone ok with a deadline of this fri? and shipping following monday?

we can move the date up so we can ship on wed if everyones good with that.

kien
06-07-2009, 07:09 PM
my order is in, and my payment will be in after I make this post :-) If everyone is happy, I vote we up the delivery for wednesday since we've already hit the free shipping limit :lol:

I'm good with next monday too :-)

hummer
06-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm ok with moving it up.

kien
06-07-2009, 08:55 PM
if I win the colony I'll frag a piece for everyone in our group order :-)

jepree
06-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Sweet i love ffrraaggaalloott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquatic_rice
06-08-2009, 01:05 AM
well i said wednesday because i didnt want to rush the order too much and make shipping mon. id rather wait a lil bit longer and have all my frags healthy than rush and ship and they die. :razz:

findingnemo are you good with moving up the shipping date to this wed?

findingnemo1
06-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Yep i am fine with whatever you guys choose!!

aquatic_rice
06-08-2009, 02:06 AM
wednesday shipping it is

i gots lists from the following: myself, jepree, matt, hummer, kien, and findingnemo

ill pm everyone their confirmed lists and let burc know

and burc how are we gonna decide on who gets the colony? wut kind of colony is it? pics? im dyin ta know!

kien
06-08-2009, 05:27 AM
Ya, wednesday or later would be good. I'm not sure I'm ready for acclimation on tuesday.. lots of real life stuffs to do!! hehe :-)

P.S. #6 seems to be really popular.. hope there's enough to go around :-)

P.P.S. When's the wickedfrags happening?? :-D

aquatic_rice
06-08-2009, 06:51 PM
well burc says he cant ship this week, and that all group orders will be shipped next week. :sad:

so everyone good with shipping next week? :razz:

fooser
06-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Haha I guess I am out, I can only acclimatize on Monday, tuesdays and fridays. Thanks anyways:)

aquatic_rice
06-08-2009, 07:06 PM
well if its shipped mon than it arrives on tues. if its shipped wed its here on thurs.

everyone seems eager to get their order so it might be shipped on mon. (pending confirmation with burc and everybody else)

so when would everyone like to get shipped? mon (15th) or wed (17th)

our list as of now is:
me
jepree
matt
hummer
kien
findingnemo
argentiner

so if anyone else is interested lemme know.

hummer
06-08-2009, 07:40 PM
I'm fine with Monday or Wednesday.
Are we picking up from the NE again? If so then I just need a days notice because I live in the NW. But any day next week works for me.

jepree
06-08-2009, 08:10 PM
yup im fine with shipping it today, right now, like this minute!!! lol!!!

Phanman
06-08-2009, 08:11 PM
just confirmed my order with burc and paid up as well...

PM sent as well...

any day is fine with me.

findingnemo1
06-08-2009, 08:33 PM
I am good with whenever as we'll.

Argentiner
06-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Picking up on Thurs would be a bit easier for me, but I could on Tues if it's in the early afternoon. What time do they usually arrive at someone's house?

kien
06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Any day of the week except for Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays work for me.

hehe, whatever, just get those frags here! :-D

jepree
06-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Picking up on Thurs would be a bit easier for me, but I could on Tues if it's in the early afternoon. What time do they usually arrive at someone's house?

last time it arrived about 10:45ish when it was scheduled for like 12:00ish.

Any day of the week except for Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays work for me.

hehe, whatever, just get those frags here! :-D

i guess we all keep KIENs order since he'll never be able to pick them up :lol:
sweet i call dibs muhahahaha!

aquatic_rice
06-08-2009, 10:58 PM
sweet! im down. thanks kien!

well get you a frag next time :mrgreen:

our list keeps gettin bigger and bigger::razz:
me
jepree
matt
hummer
kien
findingnemo
argentiner
phanman

and since everyone cant wait (including me :biggrin:) shipping will be monday as long as its good with burc.

ill be pming everyone with shipment n all that as soon as i know, so we all got plenty of time to make arrangements.

kien
06-09-2009, 01:18 AM
har har, you guys are hilarious :P

Don't deprive me of my precious frags.. my precious!

aquatic_rice
06-09-2009, 05:43 PM
LOL :lol::lol::lol:

har har, you guys are hilarious :P

Don't deprive me of my precious frags.. my precious!

ok so the final cut is tonight at 10 pm. our group orders gettin bigger and bigger. :P

i gotta send burc our final list so i dont wanna keep sending him list after list.

anybody who wants to change their order, nows the time

hummer
06-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey David,
I'm going to add a Purple Tip Hammer Coral to my order. $10/head. I just want 1 to try. Hope this is not an issue. Good? Bad? I never had one.
I'll transfer money to burc when I get home. I was waiting for a reply from Burc to see if there's a minimum number of heads I have to order but didn't get a reply. I'll just order one in case I don't hear from him till after our 10pm deadline. I'm guessing I could just order one since it allows me on the order form.

Thanks!

hummer
06-10-2009, 12:31 AM
I just sent my payment to Burc for my Purple Tip Hammer Coral.

aquatic_rice
06-10-2009, 03:38 AM
phew, just got home from helpin my brother build his deck.

hummer ive updated ur list and will be fwding it to burc shortly.

ill pm everyone to confirm their orders as well just to make sure everything is in order.

and once i get all the info ill let everyone know.

planned shipping date is mon, if theres any changes ill lechu know.

aquatic_rice
06-10-2009, 07:06 PM
THE DRAW FOR THE COLONY WILL BE DONE TOMMOROW AFTERNOON!!!!

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!

:bananahuge:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

hummer
06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
WOOT! So Excited!!
Can't wait to see what it is.

aquatic_rice
06-13-2009, 07:02 PM
update: still waiting for a response from burc, he hasnt been online since the 10th so i dont know wuts going on. I guess hes just busy with the frag sale :wink:

hopefully we can still get it shipped on monday.

ill pm everyone the shipping address tonight.

findingnemo1
06-13-2009, 11:41 PM
I hope so:)
Have we found out who won the colony yet?

aquatic_rice
06-14-2009, 05:16 AM
no word on the colony yet. still waiting on a response.

ill be pming everyone shortly.

hummer
06-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey David,
Looks like my Hammer Coral won't be in on time so I replaced it with #9.

aquatic_rice
06-15-2009, 12:36 AM
ok
just make sure you let burc know

findingnemo1
06-15-2009, 09:55 PM
So have we heard anything yet?

aquatic_rice
06-15-2009, 10:13 PM
well i got a pm from him yesterday morning, apologizing for the late reply and that he would do the draw yesterday for sure.

havnt heard anything since then, but i did send him a pm around lunch time. and still no confirmation on shipping date

sorry guys and gal, i dunno wutelse to tell ya

findingnemo1
06-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Oh dont get me wrong its not your fault:)
Was just curious more than anything..Hoping we get some confirmation so we can all get on with our day on Wed...

aquatic_rice
06-16-2009, 01:04 AM
oh no, i never got that impression. no worries :wink:

burc told me that he wasnt shipping any orders last week so i was looking forward to getting it this week (as im sure everyone else is). i guess it just gets crazy busy for him during the $10 frag sales.

but hopefully itll be in time for this week. *insert finger-crossing smilie*

jepree
06-16-2009, 05:17 AM
man..............david just go drive there and pick them up already!!! be a good organizer and just do it lol!!!!

aquatic_rice
06-16-2009, 05:30 AM
sure! but then you (and only you everyone else is for free :mrgreen:) have to compensate for... gas, missed work, and shipping and handling fees.

ps. i can do it on the weekend but then itll be time and a half. HA!

man..............david just go drive there and pick them up already!!! be a good organizer and just do it lol!!!!

Phanman
06-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Any word today?

aquatic_rice
06-16-2009, 07:56 PM
yes, got word from him this morning.

i hope everyones good with friday pickup.
he is also sending a colony for us to decide the winner.

hummer
06-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Ya, I'm good with Friday. Hm...he told me that the Hammer Coral doesn't come in till Thursday and asked me to pick another. I picked #9 but I wonder if I get it now since shipping is Friday. I'm fine with either. I picked up a frogspawn yesterday. looks similar.

We get to pick the winner? Hm...I'll submit a vote for Hummer! If I win, I'll frag for everyone!!! =)

kien
06-16-2009, 09:15 PM
Hummer, just a tip about ordering during $10 frag sales.. keep it simple :-) I kept making changes during the last fragalot order and ended up with a few mistakes in the order. Burc is really nice about correcting them but still, it is hard to keep all those orders straight I'd imagine :smile:

I vote we all show up for pickup at the same time.. each of us grab a branch of the colony.. On the count of three, we all pull! There, instant frags for everyone!

Or we could all meet at the playground after school.. :twised:

aquatic_rice
06-16-2009, 09:15 PM
well hummer, since im receiving the shipment i guess your SOL. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twised::twised::twised::twised:

(.... but i do take bribes :mrgreen:)

We get to pick the winner? Hm...I'll submit a vote for Hummer! If I win, I'll frag for everyone!!! =)

well i was thinking we could either do a draw for 1 winner, or we could all agree to equally frag it up and everyone takes a frag. thoughts?

and depending on wut it is, i could frag it up first thing and it could be ready by the time everyone picks up their order.

and if we did a draw, we would all have to arrange a meeting or something so its fair.

aquatic_rice
06-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Haha, i like how you think kien. im in!
:2gunfire: :snipersm: 0X: :fish: :fencing: :laser: :boxing:
:crutch:

school playground tommorow night at 9? winner takes all :mrgreen:

Or we could all meet at the playground after school.. :twised:

and i will send everyone the shipping info once i receive it

kien
06-16-2009, 09:32 PM
If I had won the frag I would have fragged it up for everyone anyway, so I'm cool with that.. BUT, I'm not so sure doing it right away is such a good idea? The colony will probably be stressed due to shipping so hacking it up after it arrives could make it very very unhappy ? I'm okay with waiting for frags from the colony once it has had a time to somewhat recover. Anyway, just my two cents. I'm good with whatever the group decides.

K.

Phanman
06-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Could be a little hard to get everyone together for the draw, but im down for whatever. Might be a good idea to frag it up when it comes in and we could number each frag up and draw from a hat as to which frag you get whenever someone arrives so its fair. Just a thought... :biggrin:

Argentiner
06-16-2009, 10:44 PM
I think Phanman's idea is great. Can't get any more fair than that.

findingnemo1
06-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Okay so when is it actually being shipped?
I was told last time by Burc that he only ships Mondays and Wednesdays so that would have it in transit 48 hours?If so i am not okay with that by anymeans.

For the colony i also vote for the frag it up:)

hummer
06-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Ya I should have just stuck to the $10 specials. I only had to change up because he didn't have stock. I hope things go ok.

Hummer, just a tip about ordering during $10 frag sales.. keep it simple :-) I kept making changes during the last fragalot order and ended up with a few mistakes in the order. Burc is really nice about correcting them but still, it is hard to keep all those orders straight I'd imagine :smile:

David, I'm fine with you fragging it ahead of time. I'm also fine with meeting at the playground. I've been working on the deck all week so my arms and shoulders are really starting to show. :lol:
But if the coral needs to recoup then we should probably frag it later. It's better to have a healthy coral. I'm cool with meeting up again...maybe swap some frags!! :biggrin:

Phanman
06-16-2009, 11:14 PM
if you want to wait for the colony to heal up thats cool with me too. Whatever works best

aquatic_rice
06-17-2009, 12:14 AM
well i doubt it would be 48h. thats just asking for trouble.

in his pm, he was asking me if i could receive on friday. so maybe hes making an exception?

i dont think any of us are willing to take that risk. ill clarify with burc just to be sure :wink:

Okay so when is it actually being shipped?
I was told last time by Burc that he only ships Mondays and Wednesdays so that would have it in transit 48 hours?If so i am not okay with that by anymeans.

For the colony i also vote for the frag it up:)

so its decided. the colony shall be fragged.
but if everyone is ok with it, id also like to wait for the colony to heal up.

oh and hummer, kien..... ill bring the gloves :boxing:

jepree
06-17-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm down for a UFC champion takes all scrap lol

but I'm good for whatever.

findingnemo1
06-17-2009, 02:18 AM
well i doubt it would be 48h. thats just asking for trouble.

in his pm, he was asking me if i could receive on friday. so maybe hes making an exception?

i dont think any of us are willing to take that risk. ill clarify with burc just to be sure :wink:

so its decided. the colony shall be fragged.
but if everyone is ok with it, id also like to wait for the colony to heal up.

oh and hummer, kien..... ill bring the gloves :boxing:

No i know none of us would be happy with 48hours:)
I just see that the Edmonton order is going out tommorrow so i am hoping that ours doesn't go with it and then not make it here untill friday that would soooo suck:)
I am okay with whatever you guys choose with how to do the colony!!

aquatic_rice
06-17-2009, 06:07 PM
so its being shipped on thursday and arriving on fri.
and if anyone didnt receive my pm (or needs it again) for pickup location and my # lemme know.

jepree
06-17-2009, 07:02 PM
unfortunately david, you did not send me the PICK-UP location and/or PHONE NUMBER and now my i feel a great sadness, remorse and disheartened!!! lol

did burc give a heads up on to what the colony would be???

aquatic_rice
06-17-2009, 09:37 PM
well unfortunately, when i sent in your order it was under my name. hahaha! :mrgreen: jk. more frags for me yaaaaay!

had you goin yesterday, hahahahaha priceless! :lol::lol:

and no word on the colony type.

and yes i did send you the info :p nice try

unfortunately david, you did not send me the PICK-UP location and/or PHONE NUMBER and now my i feel a great sadness, remorse and disheartened!!! lol

did burc give a heads up on to what the colony would be???

hummer
06-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Pick up is in the NW location?

Does anyone want some Kenya Trees? I have a TON! Also a palm size coral that I think might be a pom pom xenia.
Let me know if you guys want some. I can bring it if pick up is in the NW.

aquatic_rice
06-18-2009, 10:25 PM
yes, the initial pickup will be in the NW.

hopefully the shipment arrives before noon, havnt got any info about shipping from burc yet.
but i would like to beat the rush hour tom so ill be heading to the NE location around 3, so ill be there around 3:30.

i would like to give a good window for people to pickup in the nw, so as long as it doesnt arrive around 1 or 2 this will be the schedule.

ill be posting as soon as i receive, and i will let you all know when im heading to the NE

aquatic_rice
06-19-2009, 05:14 PM
update: still waiting on arrival, and still no word from burc on tracking info

hummer
06-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the update. I hope our order is ok. I read the edm group order. A few people didn't quite get what they ordered.

findingnemo1
06-19-2009, 05:27 PM
We'll ni sure hope it was actually sent and you are not sitting there waiting for nothing.
And the rest of us aren't wastin out time waiting as we'll.:(

I got a tracking number last time from him for the last order....hmmmm

kien
06-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the update. I hope our order is ok. I read the edm group order. A few people didn't quite get what they ordered.

That would suck, because that already happened to me once with my last fragalot order :sad:

aquatic_rice
06-19-2009, 06:32 PM
i know. i really wouldnt be too happy, i took a day off of work so i could be here to get it.

same here, i got a tracking # from burc on the last order. ive pm him about the tracking # and ETA on the shipment but nothing.
(turns out he hasnt been online since the 17th, and his pm inbox is now full)

We'll ni sure hope it was actually sent and you are not sitting there waiting for nothing.
And the rest of us aren't wastin out time waiting as we'll.:(

I got a tracking number last time from him for the last order....hmmmm

and since its already past noon, if and when it arrives, you can come pickup in the nw. ill be here till about 6:30

findingnemo1
06-19-2009, 07:09 PM
I agree.. I didn't go on my kids field trip so i could be home as we'll.
I would honestly say if it isn't here by three than he didn't send it...

aquatic_rice
06-19-2009, 09:04 PM
update: still waiting

kien
06-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Booooo!!!! Thanks for waiting for us. If I was in your shoes I would be very very annoyed and disgruntled, so I know how you must feel. Boooooo!!!

findingnemo1
06-19-2009, 09:44 PM
We'll i just sent an email expressing irritation that we are all sitting here waiting for this and have no way to confirm if it was shipped at all,lost or if its supposed to b here.
I have asked him to come to the board to let us know whats going on.:twised:

aquatic_rice
06-19-2009, 10:02 PM
i just sent him an email as well.

also started a thread if anyone has any contact info to get a hold of him. hopefully someones got a phone # or something.

thought id stick around at home just in case, but i guess it was just more wasted time

dreef
06-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Good luck you guys,this is why i've given up ordering,i don't care if the frags are a dollar.Aquatic rice phone # coming in a pm.

jepree
06-21-2009, 12:34 AM
jeff - jepree is sad!!!!!!!!

aquatic_rice
06-21-2009, 01:19 AM
thanks for the pm dreef!

Good luck you guys,this is why i've given up ordering,i don't care if the frags are a dollar.Aquatic rice phone # coming in a pm.

aquatic_rice
06-21-2009, 02:48 AM
so jepree, matt, hummer, phanman and myself are still going through with the order. If anyone else is interested let me know.

but if you dont want to, then thats ok. Its up to you if you still want to go through with this order. Dont worry about the group order, ill take care of it.

As for shipping ill see if burc is willing to ship on the weekend so noone has to miss work to receive/pickup. (if everyone is ok with that)
If he really want to rectify this situation and show that he cares about his customers, i believe he will.

This is the last list that i had, so if your still in check it over make sure its right. If not then ill take you off the list.

me (aquatic_rice):
$10 frags: 6, 29, 34, 36, 37, 115
#6pink monti with white polyps (replacement; old $10 frag sale page)
free frag (previous order)

Jepree:
$10 frag: 72, 118
#84 zoas (replacement)

matt:
$10 frags: 53

hummer:
$10 frags: 6, 36, 37, 121
1 purple tip hammer

kien:
$10 frags: 6, 13, 18, 29, 36, 37, 67, 69, 72, 75, 83, 87, 95, 96, 97, 98, 100

argentiner:
$10 frags: 36, 37
1 true bali tricolor

phanman:
$10 frags: 6, 57, 118, 119

plus a purple hornet frag for everyone
oh and ofcourse the colony

hummer
06-21-2009, 03:02 AM
I'll still be in for my order. I'll take the purple hammer. He said they should have came last Thursday.

Thanks!

jepree
06-21-2009, 03:14 AM
i will impose my statement as an interpretive question... I THINK IM EXCITED again???

Phanman
06-21-2009, 03:36 AM
im ok as well

kien
06-22-2009, 03:27 AM
I'm still in. Thanks! I just hope our order wasn't sitting in those little baggies all weekend.

aquatic_rice
06-22-2009, 05:33 PM
good call, ill check with burc and make sure. was gonna reply to everyones pm but accidently deleted them when i was cleanin out my inbox.

I'm still in. Thanks! I just hope our order wasn't sitting in those little baggies all weekend.

aquatic_rice
06-22-2009, 05:39 PM
so look like everyone on the list is still in. still havnt heard back from burc. hopefully we can get it this week.

if he does ship on the weekend, everyone ok with that? since he was gonna ship on thursday, thought id ask him if he would be willing to ship fri or sat. that was noone has to take time off work. thoughts?

hummer
06-22-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm not too picky. I'm fine with any day.

kien
06-22-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't care either, ship whenever.. as long as they are not sitting in those little baggies for forever! Can you tell I'm obsessed about our frags in those little baggies?? :lol::lol:

Argentiner
06-22-2009, 07:02 PM
I'll be away on Sat, but home Sun afternoon.

Phanman
06-22-2009, 07:05 PM
weekend afternoons are fine but i have some prior engagements at night this weekend. AKA getting messed up for a friends bday :lol:

aquatic_rice
06-23-2009, 06:15 PM
i got a pm from burc last night.

Kien: dont worry, he said they are in the tanks so you can be at ease :wink:

he said hell check with fedex and he'll ship out on fri for sat arrival.
Argentiner: u said that your busy on sat so i asked him if he can ship on sat for sun arrival. Or i can hold ur frags in my tank if you want. its up to you.

if he cant ship on sat, is everyone ok if i tell him to ship ASAP (except sat arrival)? i think jepree can receive if we set a date.

jepree: im gonna steal your line.... "i think im excited again?!?!"

ps. he said there will be a bunch of free frags. :mrgreen:

and phanman: it usually arrives around noon (as far as i know) so whichever day it comes you should be good

jepree
06-23-2009, 07:47 PM
why you gotta go stealing my lines now? lol

sweet, keep this thread updated on FRAGALOT!!!

kien
06-23-2009, 07:57 PM
sounds good to me, on all fronts, thanks!

P.S. Not to sound ungrateful, because I am grateful, but will everyone be getting free frags, or just free frags for the group to fight over? Or are the free frags coming from that colony that we are supposed to get? :lol:

K.

jepree
06-23-2009, 08:05 PM
yea were getting the free colony for the group then the individual free frags which are the purple zoos.

kien
06-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Sweet!

Oh, and I have decided to donate my frag of that free colony to aquatic_rice, as a thank you for taking time off work to receive our frags that never arrived, and dealing with Burc in the aftermath. So, frag a piece for everyone else and keep my piece for yourself David.

cheers!
K.

hummer
06-23-2009, 08:30 PM
"he said there will be a bunch of free frags." - gives me the impression that there will be extra on top of the free colony and purple zoo. =)
I'm just happy that it's coming.

Yeah, thanks david for all your work on this. Since I just started collecting coral I don't have much I can donate. But to show my appreciation, I can bring you a Large slurpee when I pick up my coral.:biggrin:

aquatic_rice
06-23-2009, 09:24 PM
appreciate the kind gesture kien :redface:, but there should be enough to go around (dont know the size of the colony but i guess well c)... anyways i wouldnt want to take away your precious! haha. :wink:

Sweet!

Oh, and I have decided to donate my frag of that free colony to aquatic_rice, as a thank you for taking time off work to receive our frags that never arrived, and dealing with Burc in the aftermath. So, frag a piece for everyone else and keep my piece for yourself David.

cheers!
K.

i hope there is! but if jepree receives this time that means youll have to get him one too! haha j/k (sorry jeff, your not special :p.... ok u can have some of mine haha!)

"he said there will be a bunch of free frags." - gives me the impression that there will be extra on top of the free colony and purple zoo. =)
I'm just happy that it's coming.

Yeah, thanks david for all your work on this. Since I just started collecting coral I don't have much I can donate. But to show my appreciation, I can bring you a Large slurpee when I pick up my coral.:biggrin:

jepree
06-23-2009, 10:33 PM
david is an ass lol

yea i don't need frags cuz i might be doing a a tear down and doing a puffer tank pretty soon. so a feeler thread might be going out soon to see interest on live rock, brain corals, maze corals, favites, chalices and other lps, sps, softies ect...

kien
06-23-2009, 10:59 PM
ooh, i would be interested in some live rock!

aquatic_rice
06-24-2009, 01:11 AM
sorry kien, i got first dibs. :mrgreen: (or we could both raid his tank and split it 50/50.... dont tell jeff :wink:)

...and stop hijacking the thread! haha :p

havnt heard anythin from argentiner and phanman. Lemme know wut you two think about whats been discussed. wut works for you?

Argentiner
06-24-2009, 02:40 AM
I'll be gone Thurs all day, Fri late and Sat all day, coming back Sun mid day sometime. It doesn't matter to me if you want to hold the frags for me, or order them a different day. Either would be great. Thanks!

Phanman
06-24-2009, 05:50 PM
anytime is good with me, just has to be during the day if its a weekend.

EDIT:
I have a black sun coral that ive neglected spot feeding for the last month or so that started out at 25+ heads... has about 10+ heads now that opens up every night so if you keep feeding it it will come back for sure. Just dont have the time to spot feed the sucker, lol. If anyone has anything they want to trade for it let me know... really anything ill probably take besides mushrooms or leathers, lol. Small frag of an sps, chalice, or zoo would be nice... not asking for much.

aquatic_rice
06-24-2009, 09:48 PM
id be interested in that suncoral. how big of a piece is it?

EDIT:
I have a black sun coral that ive neglected spot feeding for the last month or so that started out at 25+ heads... has about 10+ heads now that opens up every night so if you keep feeding it it will come back for sure. Just dont have the time to spot feed the sucker, lol. If anyone has anything they want to trade for it let me know... really anything ill probably take besides mushrooms or leathers, lol. Small frag of an sps, chalice, or zoo would be nice... not asking for much.

kien
06-24-2009, 11:16 PM

what was that about jacking threads?!?! :P

In the next couple of weeks I am going to be shutting down my 90 gallon and parting it out probably. I'll be posting in the buy sell soon enough but figured I'd give my fragalot order buddies first dibs (there, see, still on topic, sort of, ish.. :P ) hehe, anyway, I'm replacing it with a 150 gallon so I pretty much have to buy everything all over again. What I have for parts and stuff is in my signature right now. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in any of the big ticket items like tank, stand, protein skimmer, light, etc..

aquatic_rice
06-25-2009, 12:55 AM
lol. hahaha ya got me!

well those didnt count cuz i could get it when we meet up for pickup on the order :p

im gonna be upgrading so i might be eyein some equipment.
(unless you consider this a hijack, then i guess i will disregard your post :lol:)

and is that why you offered to donate your frag? if thats the case i will humbly accept :wink:

i checked out your thread kien, but i dont see any pics? or is it just my damn comp?

In the next couple of weeks I am going to be shutting down my 90 gallon and parting it out probably. I'll be posting in the buy sell soon enough but figured I'd give my fragalot order buddies first dibs (there, see, still on topic, sort of, ish.. :P ) hehe, anyway, I'm replacing it with a 150 gallon so I pretty much have to buy everything all over again. What I have for parts and stuff is in my signature right now. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in any of the big ticket items like tank, stand, protein skimmer, light, etc..

kien
06-25-2009, 03:55 AM
lol. hahaha ya got me!

well those didnt count cuz i could get it when we meet up for pickup on the order :p

im gonna be upgrading so i might be eyein some equipment.
(unless you consider this a hijack, then i guess i will disregard your post :lol:)

and is that why you offered to donate your frag? if thats the case i will humbly accept :wink:

i checked out your thread kien, but i dont see any pics? or is it just my damn comp?

The whole damn thread is full of pics! It must be your comp :-)

aquatic_rice
06-25-2009, 06:06 AM
id be interested in the skimmer, koralia 1, and maybe the quiteone 3000... oh and ill grab the rainbow monti colony too :mrgreen:

your tank is awesome! lemme know if your gonna sell some frags :wink: ill start a kien order goin :lol:

oh and fragalot!

kien
06-25-2009, 08:38 AM
id be interested in the skimmer, koralia 1, and maybe the quiteone 3000... oh and ill grab the rainbow monti colony too :mrgreen:

your tank is awesome! lemme know if your gonna sell some frags :wink: ill start a kien order goin :lol:

oh and fragalot!

Oh, and all this equipment is like 2-3 months old because in May when I started getting into SPS' I upgraded to this 90 gallon tank from a 55 gallon softies and fish with live rock. I sold mostly all my equipment from the 55 gallon to buy all this new stuff for my 90.. two months later I'm doing it all over again, haha, stupid money pit hobby :twised:

edit: a lot of my frags came from (and will be coming from) our fragalot order(s)! (there, still on topic :P )

hummer
06-25-2009, 02:12 PM
WOW I can't wait till we have a kienalot group order! I would be in for that.

Phanman
06-25-2009, 04:19 PM

Probably the size of your palm :biggrin:
Ill bring it for you anyways when pick up happens. If you want to trade something small for it, cool. If not ill give it to you anyways, lol.

Id be interested in Kiens phosban reactor if you get rid of it. oh and of course that rainbow monti, haha...

So any word when the order is actually coming?

aquatic_rice
06-25-2009, 06:22 PM
well i got a reply from burc yesterday saying that sat shipment is fine. asked if i could pick up in the mornin (sat), which i can.
edit:will be arriving on saturday

i checked the fedex site and it said most places are closed on sat or sun, and pretty much all of them are nopickup on ground and express deliveries. I dont use fedex much so im not exactly sure how this will work, but i think you can schedule a pickup n stuff. im sure burc has it all figured out
so if thats the case, ill be picking up the package sat morn (wutever time they're open) and you can pickup at the NE location.
edit: picking up sat mornin

once i get the tracking info ill let u all know.

phanman, wut kinda stuff you interested in for trade?

Phanman
06-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Just make sure that you can pick up from Puralator on sunday. Dont want the box sitting there all night till Monday....

I'll trade for anything really. Just no mushrooms or leathers or softies etc...zoo's, sps, monti's, or anything. Let me know what your willing to frag up. Something small is fine :biggrin:

hummer
06-25-2009, 07:16 PM
NE!! Nooooooooooooooooo!
lol j/k...I guess I'll make the 45min trek over there. Drop by some lfs along the way. I think there's a 7-11 on 17th there. I'll pick up a couple slurpees as promised.

well i got a reply from burc yesterday saying that sat shipment is fine. asked if i could pick up in the mornin (sun), which i can.

i checked the fedex site and it said most places are closed on sat or sun, and pretty much all of them are nopickup on ground and express deliveries. I dont use fedex much so im not exactly sure how this will work, but i think you can schedule a pickup n stuff. im sure burc has it all figured out.

so if thats the case, ill be picking up the package sun morn (wutever time they're open) and you can pickup at the ne location.

once i get the tracking info ill let u all know.

phanman, wut kinda stuff you interested in for trade?

jepree
06-25-2009, 08:47 PM
hahahaha im so down for a KIENALOT group order!!! and wow thats one nice tank kien!!!

oh and phanman if your still interested in the pagoda/cup/scroll whatever its called its sitting in the tank so you can take a look at it before you decide if you want it or not!

on a totally different, off topic, jacking thread style note: WHO HAS WATCHED TRANSFORMERS ALREADY? im so itching to see it!!!

WOW I can't wait till we have a kienalot group order! I would be in for that.

kien
06-25-2009, 09:09 PM
hahahaha im so down for a KIENALOT group order!!! and wow thats one nice tank kien!!!

oh and phanman if your still interested in the pagoda/cup/scroll whatever its called its sitting in the tank so you can take a look at it before you decide if you want it or not!

on a totally different, off topic, jacking thread style note: WHO HAS WATCHED TRANSFORMERS ALREADY? im so itching to see it!!!

I don't know guys.. "Kienalot" just doesn't sound right to me.. kind of sounds like a pr0n movie. Speaking of movies, yes, Transformers 2 FTW (despite poor reviews).

<rant> seriously, how can you critically review a movie about giant f'ing robots beating the snot out of each other with hot chicks on motorbikes.. seriously.</rant>

This is going to be the BEST WEEKEND EVER! Transformers and fragalot frags (there, still on topic :p ).

edit: AND the giant f'ing robots transform into machines.. you could say they're like robots in disguise, or something.

jepree
06-25-2009, 09:22 PM
dang it with your on topic kien! we need to jack this thread off david lol!!!

yes KIENALOT does sound like a porn and i blame hummer for that name hehehe!

in regards to transformers, who the heck gives it bad reviews! i mean unless you were born before or after the transformer cartoon and the movie era then i guess it would be weird!?!? but still, its like blockbuster mega crazy!!! crazy robot scraps (optimus prime n megatron) + crazy ass war story (black hawk down styles) + crazy cg n stuff blowing up (terminator/ x-men styles) + the most important ingredient ever MEGAN FOX!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Phanman
06-25-2009, 10:13 PM
going to go see transformers tonight at 730.. cant wait!!! and yes mehgan fox... droolz.

sounds good about that pagoda coral

aquatic_rice
06-25-2009, 10:42 PM
oh s***. sorry all, shipment will be arriveing on SATURDAY (fedex doesnt ship on sunday), burc said saturday delivery so i was thinking sunday arrival (received a pm from him today). again my apology.
(jeff, THATS why you were so confused! haha. and thats why i was confused)

ill pickup some beers for everyone to take with their frags for the mixup :wink:

hehe kienalot

Argentiner
06-25-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm not around Sat all all as I'm out camping. Could someone hold them for a day for me? I'm in Ranchlands so the NW would be the best, but anywhere would be good. I ordered 3 frags. True bali tricolour and #36 and #37. Are they already separated into each person?

jepree
06-25-2009, 11:17 PM
see david your an ass for confusing me then confusing me on being confused!!! lol

yes megan fox oh megan fox! she cant act but just like jessica alba we love them for it hehehe!

oh on another thread jacking note, MICHAEL JACKSON might have passed away!!! man that sucks cuz i grew up loving that guy!!!

hummer
06-26-2009, 01:19 AM
<rant> seriously, how can you critically review a movie about giant f'ing robots beating the snot out of each other with hot chicks on motorbikes.. seriously.</rant>

edit: AND the giant f'ing robots transform into machines.. you could say they're like robots in disguise, or something.

oooooh yes...megan fox!! WTF there were robots in that movie??!?

Nice! Saturday works out better.

aquatic_rice
06-26-2009, 01:23 AM
I can hold on to em for ya if you like. i live in royal oak so not too far away.
and yes they are all separated for each person.

I'm not around Sat all all as I'm out camping. Could someone hold them for a day for me? I'm in Ranchlands so the NW would be the best, but anywhere would be good. I ordered 3 frags. True bali tricolour and #36 and #37. Are they already separated into each person?

well your an ass too for confusing me :crazy: then confusing yourself by me confusing you! hahaha :wacko:

megan fox is hot! :target:

micheal jackson, may he RIP

see david your an ass for confusing me then confusing me on being confused!!! lol

yes megan fox oh megan fox! she cant act but just like jessica alba we love them for it hehehe!

oh on another thread jacking note, MICHAEL JACKSON might have passed away!!! man that sucks cuz i grew up loving that guy!!!

Argentiner
06-26-2009, 02:21 AM
Great, thanks for that.

aquatic_rice
06-26-2009, 04:51 AM
if you want some zoos i got some that has an orange skirt, then a kinda greyish ring, and a peachy (or pastel) mouth. also have a brown zoo with a green mouth (they're really cool. hehehe jk)

got some xenias (one pulsing and kinda branching, got another one thats kinda matting) and kenya trees too if anyone wants any.

id have pics but my gf lost my camera :sad:

EDIT:

aquatic_rice
06-26-2009, 06:21 PM
holy carp! i withdraw my earlier post of "i think im excited again" and replacing it with I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED NOW!

when burc said he would be sending a bunch of free frags i didnt expect this!:
-free frags for everyone
-a zoo colony
-open brain colony
-and a bag of frags to be split between everyone

looks like sat is gonna be exciting!
will be pming tracking info later on today when i get home from work.

thanks again burc!

hummer
06-26-2009, 06:34 PM
That is SUPER news!!
Thanks Burc! Very generous of you.

aquatic_rice
06-26-2009, 07:41 PM
if everyone doesnt mind i was wondering if i could get the open brain???

i would frag it myself but i dont have any experience fraggin brains and dont want to risk killing it. if anyone has experience fragging brains n such and has the confidence to, feel free to do it.

also for the frag bag we could do a "stick your hand and grab one and see what you get" style so its random. and for the zoo rock jeff or myself can frag it up for everyone (unless everyone wants to wait a few days)

thoughts?

kien
06-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I thought we were getting an SPS colony amongst us? Or is that the zoo colony? Not meaning to sound ungrateful, just curious. Thanks Burc!

I could use another brain, but I guess I can make due with the one I have... not sure where I would put the other brain anyway, head can only hold one. Stupid Darwin.

Anyway, I'll just be happy to get the frags I ordered. I'll grab one of the frags from the frag bag. David can have my share of the Zoo colony and I'm fine with him taking the brain as well.

K.

hummer
06-26-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm okay with you taking the brain. If you ever frag or get rid of it you'll know which cool group gets first dibs right?? =)

aquatic_rice
06-26-2009, 10:03 PM
thanks kien! and wut are you talking about?!?! you always have room in your tank. doesnt matter how packed your tank is, when your holding the coral.... you'll find room :biggrin:

well burc didnt specify wut type of colony we were going to get. i think he had 2 sps (acro/monti), 2 zoa, and 2 lps colonies. i believe the edmonton order got 1 sps (acro) i dunno about the other one.

and the reason why i was asking for the brain was because ive been looking for one, and i would gladly frag it up except i dont have the experience of fragging it :redface:. i could "babysit" the colony till i learn how :mrgreen:.... unless someone in the group can do it

I thought we were getting an SPS colony amongst us? Or is that the zoo colony? Not meaning to sound ungrateful, just curious. Thanks Burc!

I could use another brain, but I guess I can make due with the one I have... not sure where I would put the other brain anyway, head can only hold one. Stupid Darwin.

Anyway, I'll just be happy to get the frags I ordered. I'll grab one of the frags from the frag bag. David can have my share of the Zoo colony and I'm fine with him taking the brain as well.

K.

aquatic_rice
06-26-2009, 10:04 PM
ofcourse! only the coolest group ever! :mrgreen:

I'm okay with you taking the brain. If you ever frag or get rid of it you'll know which cool group gets first dibs right?? =)

Argentiner
06-26-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm fine with David taking the brain. Too bad we didn't get an SPS to split up. David can have my zoa frag as well.

Phanman
06-27-2009, 02:09 AM
you can take the brain david np... also if you bring your orange skirt, then a kinda greyish ring, and a peachy (or pastel) mouth then ill trade you for my black sun coral.

however we split the rest of the frags thats cool with me... hopefully its some sps freebies cause im trying to build my sps collection up. But anyway is fine with me.

David what time you planning on going over there at? maybe we can meet there at some time so we can trade and break up some of the corals however the group decides

aquatic_rice
06-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Sweet! thanks everybody! ill learn how to frag brains quick so everyone get a frag :wink:

ill bring the zoos tom. the orange skirt has about 10polyps i think, ill also bring another frag of zoos for ya (bout 15 polyps) (dont worry its not the brown one lol.... or is it? :mrgreen:). i was making my zoo rock and got frag happy :mrgreen:. if anyone else wants some zoos, lemme know ill frag ya some :wink: (ill post later on wut it looks like. *whisper* its a surprise for john* :mrgreen:)

i guess for the frag bag we'll just do a number draw. the bags will be numbered and you pick a number from a hat er something.

i called fedex and ill be picking it up at 9am and ill be in the ne before 9:30, so everyone can come by around 9:30 or later.

when i get there jeff or myself will start fragging the zoo colony for everyone, so i guess if you come right at 9:30 you might have to wait a few minutes to get your zoo frag (shouldnt take long, you can have a beer while you wait :drinking:).

cant wait! see yall soon!

you can take the brain david np... also if you bring your orange skirt, then a kinda greyish ring, and a peachy (or pastel) mouth then ill trade you for my black sun coral.

however we split the rest of the frags thats cool with me... hopefully its some sps freebies cause im trying to build my sps collection up. But anyway is fine with me.

David what time you planning on going over there at? maybe we can meet there at some time so we can trade and break up some of the corals however the group decides

aquatic_rice
06-27-2009, 02:15 PM
alright ill be leavin pretty soon to pickup. i may not have access to a computer so if you need to get a hold of me u can call me on my cell.

jepree
06-27-2009, 03:25 PM
order is in, picked up and david is a weirdo!!!

jepree
06-27-2009, 04:34 PM
holy sh*t on my face lol!!!! this order is just straight NUTTY!!!
aside form the 2 free frags added to each order!!! THANKS BURC!
we got:
-16 FREE RANDOM FRAGS (4 ZOOS & 12 SPS) THANKS BURC!
-BRAIN COLONY THANKS BURC!
-ZOO COLONY THANKS BURC!
-FUN STYROFOAM N FUN PLASTIC BAGS THANKS BURC! LOL

we get 3 pulls on the "happy-free-frags" and david gets one because he gets dibs on the brain for being the organizer.

jepree
06-27-2009, 04:36 PM
oh and on another note. me, david, matt and the free frags all look fairly healthy so hopefully all is well with everyone elses order.

kien
06-27-2009, 06:05 PM
So.. when's the next fragalot order? I am missing 5 frags :( Even with 3 free frags each that he threw in I am missing 2 sps frags.. but throwing in free frags shouldn't make up for not completing an order in my opinion. Anyway, I'll sort it out with Burc.

Have a great weekend all!
K.

aquatic_rice
06-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Sorry to hear, jeff checked the bag and thought he had counted the right amount. But it was through the bag without opening it so he must have double counted.
he said you can have his free frags if you want. you can also have mine too. :wink:

So.. when's the next fragalot order? I am missing 5 frags :( Even with 3 free frags each that he threw in I am missing 2 sps frags.. but throwing in free frags shouldn't make up for not completing an order in my opinion. Anyway, I'll sort it out with Burc.

Have a great weekend all!
K.

Phanman
06-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Well thx alot for organizing things guys. Everything looks good great so far, just waiting on a couple zoo's to open up to see what they look like but the rest look good.

Ill see you in an hour or 2 david to drop off your sun coral.

Thanks Burc for the freebies, that was very nice of you.

Was also nice meeting you guys this morning :biggrin:

kien
06-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear, jeff checked the bag and thought he had counted the right amount. But it was through the bag without opening it so he must have double counted.
he said you can have his free frags if you want. you can also have mine too. :wink:

Hey no worries, it wasn't your fault. Thanks for the offers for your frags but..
a. If they are to compensate for my missing frags then that means they wouldn't really be "free" frags now would they :-)
b. The free frags were for the whole group, not just for me.
c. Again, not meaning to sound ungrateful, because I do appreciate the free frags that Burc gave us, but they shouldn't be substitutes for missing orders. We didn't order the free frags, we ordered the ones that are missing :-)
d. missed or mismatched orders should be sorted out between us and Burc individual I think. Just makes things simpler.

Anyway, I will sort it out with Burc and hopefully get another credit for the missing frags.

K.

aquatic_rice
06-27-2009, 11:06 PM
no probs. good to hear everything seems to be doin good.

and thanks for the sun coral, ill do my best to bring that guy back to full health. hows the two zoo frags doin?

it was nice meeting you too

Well thx alot for organizing things guys. Everything looks good great so far, just waiting on a couple zoo's to open up to see what they look like but the rest look good.

Ill see you in an hour or 2 david to drop off your sun coral.

Thanks Burc for the freebies, that was very nice of you.

Was also nice meeting you guys this morning :biggrin:

true dat. hope everything gets resolved.

your kid is so shy! he was suckin his thumb when you were leaving and he was lookin at me, i waved but he buried his face in your shoulder. :lol:

Hey no worries, it wasn't your fault. Thanks for the offers for your frags but..
a. If they are to compensate for my missing frags then that means they wouldn't really be "free" frags now would they :-)
b. The free frags were for the whole group, not just for me.
c. Again, not meaning to sound ungrateful, because I do appreciate the free frags that Burc gave us, but they shouldn't be substitutes for missing orders. We didn't order the free frags, we ordered the ones that are missing :-)
d. missed or mismatched orders should be sorted out between us and Burc individual I think. Just makes things simpler.

Anyway, I will sort it out with Burc and hopefully get another credit for the missing frags.

K.

thanks hummer for the slurpees, they hit the spot! :mrgreen:
o and the last cup won a CAR! j/k lol. jeff took the last one so if you see him rollin in a brand new mini er summin, you know where he got it from!
(oh and sorry i totally missed txt msg)

thanks again to burc for the free frags

kien
06-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Not only was I short frags but I missed out on slurpees??!? When it rains it poors I guess..

aquatic_rice
06-27-2009, 11:20 PM
LOL. next time i do an order, ill have your frags and a large slurpee. hey why not a frag slurpee?!?! the best of both worlds... im gonna get a patent on that goin :lol:

...so good you can taste the ocean. YA!

Not only was I short frags but I missed out on slurpees??!? When it rains it poors I guess..

hummer
06-27-2009, 11:53 PM
haha sorry. I'll be sure to bring you one when you have your kienalot order. Give me first dibs and I'll make it double flava! HAHA. Hmm...it does sound kinda pornish.

No problem. Thanks for taking care of this order.
LOL well he gave me a nice frag so I give him a new car. You give some you take some. Oh and thanks again for the frag Jeff. It opened up quite nicely when the lights came on. The rest of the frags look alright. A few zoos haven't opened up yet. I'll take some pics when they're all set up.

thanks hummer for the slurpees, they hit the spot! :mrgreen:
o and the last cup won a CAR! j/k lol. jeff took the last one so if you see him rollin in a brand new mini er summin, you know where he got it from!
(oh and sorry i totally missed txt msg)

Take care!

karazy
06-28-2009, 01:29 AM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh266/karazy101/pichers.jpg

jepree
06-28-2009, 09:09 PM
man kien!!! why you got such bad luck with fragalot?!?! seriously bro!!! i wanna just give you my tank cuz i feel so bad but instead i vote we give you davids tank to make up for everything cuz he was the organizer lol!!!

on the fragalot order...well not to sound ungrateful but the free frags in my bag were a rock with no zoos on it and the plating acro that was white and really stinky (dead) :( also i did get a lot of extra frags and such so i will say thank you burc but the only problem is i did not receive the BLUE ZOOS WITH THE BLUE MOUTH that i originally ordered so that kinda sucks.

but im not gonna complain and ill leave everything as is i guess.

kien
06-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Jeff you ungrateful SOB! Can't you just be happy with what you got??? :lol:

Actually, Burc and I have sorted things out. Once again, he has offered me a credit on my next fragalot order. I have this weird feeling that I'm going to be ordering a little something from every Calgary fragalot order from now until my tank explodes.. :lol:

On a positive note, everything that I did receive has opened up and his happy.

On a thread jacking note, I saw Megan Fox, and she was as Foxy as usual. Although she was only in two dimensions, but I'll take what I can get. Oh, and those Robots In Disguise were cool too I guess.

jepree
06-28-2009, 11:43 PM
hahaha, what can i say bro! im an angry person, just ask david :lol:

oh megan fox oh megan fox!!! now jessica alba has to respond with her own movie with transforming carrots or something :lol:

on another note me (filipino) and david (japanese) were wondering what nationality you were just cuz! our guess was flip, viet or cambodian :lol: oh and dude your kid is just adorable but you shouldnt start bringing to marine meets, shops, stores cuz then hes gonna wanna get into the hobby and youll be broke lol

Actually, Burc and I have sorted things out. Once again, he has offered me a credit on my next fragalot order. I have this weird feeling that I'm going to be ordering a little something from every Calgary fragalot order from now until my tank explodes.. :lol:

On a thread jacking note, I saw Megan Fox, and she was as Foxy as usual. Although she was only in two dimensions, but I'll take what I can get. Oh, and those Robots In Disguise were cool too I guess.

aquatic_rice
06-28-2009, 11:43 PM
kien, since your always getting the short end of the stick everytime i organize (its not my fault i swear :biggrin:), the open brain colony is yours if you want it.

sorry I cant give you my tank, but i can offer you jeffs (his tank is bigger). :mrgreen:

and jeff is an ass ( )*( )!

man kien!!! why you got such bad luck with fragalot?!?! seriously bro!!! i wanna just give you my tank cuz i feel so bad but instead i vote we give you davids tank to make up for everything cuz he was the organizer lol!!!

on the fragalot order...well not to sound ungrateful but the free frags in my bag were a rock with no zoos on it and the plating acro that was white and really stinky (dead) :( also i did get a lot of extra frags and such so i will say thank you burc but the only problem is i did not receive the BLUE ZOOS WITH THE BLUE MOUTH that i originally ordered so that kinda sucks.

but im not gonna complain and ill leave everything as is i guess.

jepree
06-28-2009, 11:44 PM
hahaha, what can i say bro! im an angry person, just ask david :twised:

oh megan fox oh megan fox!!! now jessica alba has to respond with her own movie with transforming carrots or something :lol:

on another note me (filipino) and david (japanese) were wondering what nationality you were just cuz! our guess was flip, viet or cambodian :lol: oh and dude your kid is just adorable but you shouldnt start bringing to marine meets, shops, stores cuz then hes gonna wanna get into the hobby and youll be broke lol

aquatic_rice
06-28-2009, 11:47 PM
he is...... no joke. hes a big grizzly bear ROWRRRRR! haha!

hahaha, what can i say bro! im an angry person, just ask david :twised:

Phanman
06-29-2009, 02:20 AM
The zoo's opened up nicely David, thanks alot. Very nice...
Yea I hope you can bring the sun coral back. Just spot feed it and I know it will come back.

The free zoos that we got havnt opened up yet but we will see what happens.

That sucks about your free rock frags jepree... sorry bro.

kien
06-29-2009, 03:16 AM
Thanks David, but it wasn't your fault that I was missing frags. The brain is yours!

So you guys narrowed down my nationality to every south east Asian country save for Thailand! :lol: You're mostly correct though. I am 1/4 Cambodian, 1/4 Chinese and 1/2 Vietnamese.. That's why I look funny, er.. I mean ethnically ambiguous :biggrin:

aquatic_rice
06-29-2009, 06:27 PM
i just feel bad cuz its always your order that gets messed up!
:lol::lol:so we were half right? i guess?
and thank you for the frag, i dunno if i thanked you when you picked up ur frags. 3 of my acros died :cry:

Thanks David, but it wasn't your fault that I was missing frags. The brain is yours!

So you guys narrowed down my nationality to every south east Asian country save for Thailand! :lol: You're mostly correct though. I am 1/4 Cambodian, 1/4 Chinese and 1/2 Vietnamese.. That's why I look funny, er.. I mean ethnically ambiguous :biggrin:

hey scott,
hows ur corals doin?
thanks for the zoos

ill be fragging some zoos, xenias, and some sps (will post pics soon) to make some room in my tank. lemme know if you guys want some

hummer
06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
I would be interested in buying some.

kien
06-29-2009, 07:32 PM
This morning I found that one of my fragalot frags has morphed into a brilliant white colour. I will post some pics later to see if people can help me identify what type of SPS it is. It could be one of those Arctic White SPS' that I've read about.. or someone in the tank has spooked it.

Out of the 6 SPS' that I ordered, I only received 3 of them, and now one of them is checking out :sad::sad::sad: I'll give it another week to see if it turns around. I've had bleached SPS' turn around before so maybe.. We'll see.

David, be sure to talk to Burc about your SPS issues. He'll sort you out, and I'll see you on the next fragalot order :lol::lol:

Argentiner
06-29-2009, 11:25 PM
All the polyps were out by the end of the night on all of them, but one was really faded. Seems like this is a lot better than what everyone else had. My true bali tricolour looks fantastic. And my #37 looks really good as well. I'll try and get picks up sometime. I'd like to give them a few days and see what colours they turn into. Thanks again for picking them up for me and holding them David.

aquatic_rice
06-30-2009, 06:53 AM
well the ones that died are 2 free frags and 1 i ordered so i wont fuss about it.

i really appreciate what burc did to make up for all the commotion during the order period, there were alot of nice free frags and the colonies were great. But always having to do damage control doesnt really work for me. The response time, im sorry to say was really bad this time, i understand he is very busy, but he is also running a business.
plus my tank has absolutely no room thanks to burc :mrgreen: (scott can vouch for that :p) especially with that huge brain colony (dont worry pics are coming soon), so thanks again to burc.

maybe ill order from him again in the future after i upgrade my system.

This morning I found that one of my fragalot frags has morphed into a brilliant white colour. I will post some pics later to see if people can help me identify what type of SPS it is. It could be one of those Arctic White SPS' that I've read about.. or someone in the tank has spooked it.

Out of the 6 SPS' that I ordered, I only received 3 of them, and now one of them is checking out :sad::sad::sad: I'll give it another week to see if it turns around. I've had bleached SPS' turn around before so maybe.. We'll see.

David, be sure to talk to Burc about your SPS issues. He'll sort you out, and I'll see you on the next fragalot order :lol::lol:

no problem scott, glad to hear they are doing good.

All the polyps were out by the end of the night on all of them, but one was really faded. Seems like this is a lot better than what everyone else had. My true bali tricolour looks fantastic. And my #37 looks really good as well. I'll try and get picks up sometime. I'd like to give them a few days and see what colours they turn into. Thanks again for picking them up for me and holding them David.

hummer
07-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Day 4 Update.
So far my frags are doing pretty good. 1 sps started turning white so I glued that part and it seems to be working. The sun coral still hasn't opened up. Anyone know how i could encourage it? Still learning how to use this camera. Will post better pics later.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/505/DSC_0886.jpg

kien
07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Update: All of my zoas are doing great, but the second of my 3 received SPS' is bleaching from the bottom up... not good.. boo hoo!

K.

aquatic_rice
07-01-2009, 08:28 PM
put some food in the tank a little after lights out and give em time. should slowly come out.

Day 4 Update.
So far my frags are doing pretty good. 1 sps started turning white so I glued that part and it seems to be working. The sun coral still hasn't opened up. Anyone know how i could encourage it? Still learning how to use this camera. Will post better pics later.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/505/DSC_0886.jpg

you should feed with some sups like selcon till they get pretty healthy. it will help with the recovery. i feed mine brine, mysis, bloodworms, coral frenzy, and cyclops

Argentiner
07-05-2009, 02:32 AM
Here's some pics of the frags I got from the last order

True bali tricolour

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv268/Argentiner/DSCN59874228.jpg

The old #37 $10 frag

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv268/Argentiner/DSCN59894230.jpg

The old #36 $10 frag (turning more and more blue all the time)

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv268/Argentiner/DSCN59904231.jpg

Free frags ( I had the red dragon prostrata on the left before)

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv268/Argentiner/DSCN59974236.jpg

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv268/Argentiner/DSCN59734216.jpg

You can see the one in the middle is faded, but is starting to get a bit of colour, slowly. I think some of these are in his new, $10 frag page.