PDA

View Full Version : another day and a little farther

kris
07-11-2003, 12:47 AM
well here is the stand so far, its still wating for a few more coats of stain. Since a few people have asked, yes if need be, i can take the sump out of the front. It stand 30 inches high. What do you guys think?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/jackbee/kristankstand.jpg

Cheers :biggrin:

Oh and again, thanks Jack for hosting the pics

Dorkel Marine 1
07-11-2003, 08:23 AM
Hey Kris it looks great. I love the moulding. The colour is rad. But then I love the darker colors in stains. Very nice indeed. I'll send my order.

George

Jason McK
07-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Very nice, I'd say that's better than the store bought ones. I'd order one as well.

J

AJ_77
07-11-2003, 02:04 PM
Did you guys get a price list? I don't see one listed... :biggrin:

kris
07-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Thanks Guys For the complments. It was alot of fun and went quickly as well. A little intresting thing im trying is ( well i think intresting) is putting a layer of pink insulation foam on the shelf inside the stand. I figure it should help with noise and as well gives a nice coshen for the sump to sit on. Umm AJ, are you sure you want price list for this... actually right now everthing has cost me around 600-700$ thats the stand, new mag 9 plumbing, tank, getting it drilled ( which was easy, i backed the truck in and they drilled it right there, gave the guy a 20 and i was out of there in 10 min.) and a few other odds and ends. I might be convinced to take orders, but it will only be a weekend project thing. Curently im working on my desighn for my canopy. I need to sit down and creat it inside the computer so i can see how it all will fit togeather. ( this is a great thing about being a 3D artist) Well If and one eles has any coments or sugestions, they are always welcome. Cheers!

Kristofer :biggrin: