PDA

View Full Version : LF- Blue Assessor

TheRealBigAL
06-03-2009, 05:25 AM
Like the title says LF BLUE ASSESSOR. Ive wanted one for a very long time but they are so hard to come by. Just curious if anyone knows of one for sale or anyone who can get me one in ???????

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+21+50&pcatid=50

Thanks

Keri
06-03-2009, 05:36 AM
I have seen the yellows at J&L, if no one here is selling one I would definately see if they can bring one in for you.

TheRealBigAL
06-03-2009, 05:50 AM
I have seen the yellows at J&L, if no one here is selling one I would definately see if they can bring one in for you.

I have one on order at JL and Ocean aquatics. They told me at JL & OA they can only order in stock from the specific list the seller provides and if the fish is not listed they cant order it.

So I thought I would make a post hoping that maybe someone knew of a different way or a out of province vendor that could get me one.

Thanks
:smile:

Keri
06-03-2009, 06:16 AM
Don't forget to ask Ian at Oceanic corals too, often he can get in rare fish. :)

Red Coral Aquariums
06-03-2009, 07:10 AM
They are a fascinating fish. I happen to have 6 coming in a week or so on an Aussie order. LMK if you havn't found one by then I can ship you one.
Kevin

TheRealBigAL
06-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Don't forget to ask Ian at Oceanic corals too, often he can get in rare fish. :)

Good idea :surprise:

TheRealBigAL
06-03-2009, 08:17 AM
They are a fascinating fish. I happen to have 6 coming in a week or so on an Aussie order. LMK if you havn't found one by then I can ship you one.
Kevin

Thank you very much. If I have no luck finding one local I will pm you. I am very glad I posted this things already look promising.

Newtoreef
06-06-2009, 02:11 AM
I've been looking for over a year now. I'm going to have to move a fish or 2 around of one does show up. Prolly get rid of my fish eating nems lol. Or setup a large fish and nem only tank.