PDA

View Full Version : Moving Sale

JakartaOrBust
05-28-2009, 05:08 AM
So in the last few weeks it has become decided for me to move to the coast. I am moving my tank to somewhere else in Kamloops to be looked after but am looking to lighten the load of stuff to make it easier on move day. Plus I may have to downsize my tank so I only want to keep some key pieces. More corals to probably be added on next week. and maybe in the following weeks/months some other fish and invertebrate livestock, depending on the outcome of my move.

http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv57/Jakartaorbust/?albumview=slideshow

Coincidentally
05-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Are you coming out to Fraser Valley at all before you move, I am very interested in the Gonipora and maybe a few other pieces...but i am in abbotsford.

mike31154
05-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Kamloops.. close enough to Vernon, I'm interested in a specimen or two.

wolf_bluejay
05-29-2009, 04:03 AM
So in the last few weeks it has become decided for me to move to the coast. I am moving my tank to somewhere else in Kamloops to be looked after but am looking to lighten the load of stuff to make it easier on move day. Plus I may have to downsize my tank so I only want to keep some key pieces. More corals to probably be added on next week. and maybe in the following weeks/months some other fish and invertebrate livestock, depending on the outcome of my move.

http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv57/Jakartaorbust/?albumview=slideshow

I'm interested in the Monti and the favia, and possibly won't mind seeing what else you might be getting rid of :biggrin:.

Just send me a PM when you are ready, I'm not in a hurry and moving is enough of a PITA.

JakartaOrBust
05-29-2009, 04:59 AM
sorry, not going to be down towards the coast probably until the move in july. with regards to people in the area. I am away this weekend but when I get back sunday night Ill try to set maybe next saturday or sunday as a drop in. If there's stuff youre interested in, leave as a PM so it goes to my email so I remember who had first interests. wolf_bluejay, I will put you as first interest on the monti and the bit of favia.

there are definately some other pieces of coral and such in my tank, some I wasnt going to post but if people come by I may part with some other stuff if theres some serious interest. yah moving is a PITA, thats why I am doing the tank in June, and actually moving in July.

JakartaOrBust
06-04-2009, 05:11 AM
So saturday late morning to afternoon, I will be around, if anyone is interested in coming by. PM me if you want to and I will give you my phone number to schedule a time. Also added a few more to the list if you check the link. If you think something is too much make an offer.

tgoeujon
06-04-2009, 05:49 AM
ill probably be in town sat. morn. if your available, would like to see what you are actually gonna part with

JakartaOrBust
06-04-2009, 06:09 AM
sounds good trev give me a call when youre in.

JakartaOrBust
06-16-2009, 06:57 AM
Thanks to Brent, Gerry, Trevor and Michelle for helping clean my livestock out. Going to make next weekend a lot easier.