PDA

View Full Version : Free Maroon Clown to good home (Free Island Delivery)

ldzielak
07-08-2003, 06:03 AM
This is my Maroon, he is Large, 3-4 inches long. Does not need too much space, is normaly prety calm. Normaly not very aggressive on like most. 2 days ago he started to chase my Sail Fin Tang, there were about the same size. Jack now has the tang and I would like to give this guy away.

I should be getting a Sohal Tang, smaller than this guy soon.

Here is a pick, that a 402 in the background for size reference.

http://www3.telus.net/public/a7a92965/fish/Maroon.jpg

I'm heading down island maybe Tueday night or Wednesday morning and could deliver. Could also get him to Van if someone wants him, maybe on the weekend.

Lee

1bigstud
07-08-2003, 06:35 AM
I wouldnt mind giving him a home but I have a perclua clown so they might not get along and the only annenome I have is a small condalactus with vacancy though. what do you think??

ldzielak
07-08-2003, 03:25 PM
I was keeping Jack's Percula too, they did get along prety well (see him in this picture behind the Maroon). The clown does not need a host, but did take a liking to my Torch. Both of my clowns did, that was the only time they did not get along sometimes. I think size is the biggest concern.

This fish is many years old and was in a horrible FO tank for years before Christy gave him to me long ago (was not her tank).

Lee

DJ88
07-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Lee,

in the background.. is that the coral I sold you?????

Please tell me it is. :)

StirCrazy
07-08-2003, 11:35 PM
Lee,

in the background.. is that the coral I sold you?????

Please tell me it is. :)

the white acro?

Steve

ldzielak
07-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Darren yes that "White" acro is the one I got off you. That pic is from Oct 2002, so just after I got it. It took about a month to color up. Here is a more recent one from April. It shows the colors a bit better. This has always been the most coral to photo with my camera. I'm really over due for some up to date pics, maybe tonight.

http://www3.telus.net/public/a7a92965/fish/purple.jpg

Now it has almost doubled in size since I have the closed loop on the chiller.

Darren, let me know when your ready for a frag.

Lee

Aquattro
07-09-2003, 01:12 AM
I don't know about Darren, but I'm ready for a frag!!!! :biggrin:

smokinreefer
07-09-2003, 02:16 AM
hey,
i lost my female maroon during my tank crask fiasco.
and from the looks of it, you probably have a female.
i wouldnt mind taking the maroon, to give my male some company.
that is if you havent found a home for it yet.

StirCrazy
07-09-2003, 02:23 AM
from the looks of it, you probably have a female.

Hmmm was it the evil scowel on the face that gave the sex away? :eek: :mrgreen:

Steve

ldzielak
07-09-2003, 03:44 AM
Looks like he is taken, moving to Nanaimo.

Shao, I will keep you informed of any changes.

Brad, This is the only coral I was thinking you would like. I have not taken any frags from this one yet, but will get you one next time I'm down your way for sure.

Lee

Aquattro
07-09-2003, 03:46 AM
Brad, This is the only coral I was thinking you would like. I have not taken any frags from this one yet, but will get you one next time I'm down your way for sure.

Lee

Yer on the X-Mas card list now!! :razz:

DJ88
07-09-2003, 03:55 AM
I'll be getting a frag soon enough. :D