PDA

View Full Version : Fish Trap

Pazil
05-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Does anyone have a fish trap I can borrow. I am having a hard time ... well its more like Mission Impossible trying to catch my powder blue tang in my reef. We are trying to introduce a sail fin tang but the PB is kicking the crap out of him. The sail fin is currently in another tank.... so the plan is to get the PB tang out and put him in the other tank and let the sail fin have the reef for a week or 2 and then re-introduce the PB tang and see if it works. We have tried the mirror trick for a few hours the other night which worked great while the mirror was up but as soon as we took it down the battle continiued. So if anyone has a trap I can use for a bit it would be appriciated.

parkinsn
05-21-2009, 09:59 PM
sounds like you need a bigger tank......:biggrin: try your algae magnet and a 2L pop bottle with a net near by throw some food in and if he goes in your golden.

Pazil
05-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Tried it... I think he is smarted than me!!:redface::redface::lol:

sounds like you need a bigger tank......:biggrin: try your algae magnet and a 2L pop bottle with a net near by throw some food in and if he goes in your golden.

ColinD
05-22-2009, 12:38 AM
I borrowed one from Red Coral

Colin

Pazil
05-22-2009, 02:25 AM
Dam I was just there too.... Should have asked Kevin.... Oh well I am there every other day anyway.

Thanks