PDA

View Full Version : Find T5 here!

benelux
07-08-2003, 01:24 AM
Hello everyone,

We have been around for a while and we made a good job to get those product in the stores around Montréal and Toronto as part of our canadian plan.

This web site is intented for North American customer looking for the Giesemann lighting fixture but having no dealer in their aera. As we close deals with local dealers we redirect web site inquiries to them when inside a 100km radius from that given store.

Prices are quoted in Us dollars as our neighbore is our biggest customer right now but they should reflect an adequate estimation of our canadian prices. Prices are suggested retail prices and dealer can sell for less but they are adequate for mail order!

Here's the T5 Blue Link:

http://www.giesemannlicht.com/detail.php?id=100.151

Here's the T5 Daylight Link:

http://www.giesemannlicht.com/detail.php?id=100.521

Here's the web site Link:

http://www.giesemannlicht.com/page.php?page=home

StirCrazy
07-08-2003, 02:06 AM
darn nice looking products, but at thoes priced I wouldent be able to buy one unless I won the lotto :eek:

Do you only stock BLV, or do you get AB also?

Steve

newgeek
07-08-2003, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the info benelux.
Kelly

benelux
07-08-2003, 02:39 AM
Hello Stircrazy,

No, we dont stock any of the AB or anything related to aqualinebushke or aquamedic. We want to specialized in high-end aquarium product. We do sell Tunze in Canada but in a limited fashion. I'll be out in Germany for a month and i will be on the hunt for new cazy things they have out there!

I want to come back with some new technology in regards of illumination but also in complete automatized aquarium system. Still wonder how they can do that but ill see and give you some news!

Till later!

benelux
07-08-2003, 02:52 AM
Here's a the planted aquarium of one of our friend in Texas. It's a 260Moonlight 2x150w BLV 6500k along with 2x39w Daylight T5. Fixture is 1500mm long and color of the system is copper-pearl

http://www.giesemannlicht.com/gallery.php?id=10

Till later!

Veng68
07-21-2003, 07:51 PM
Do you carry the 54 watt HO T-5's?

Cheers,
Victor

benelux
07-23-2003, 12:01 PM
Hello Veng68,

Yes we have 54w T5 either in Daylight or Actinic Blue. I am a presently in Germany at the Giesemann Plant and here;s the complete information for the T5 products we can distribute.

Daylight T5 are Osram brand and they are either FH (regular output) or FQ (High output) depending on their wattage. Their not cheap for the moment so here;s the info.

24w (549mm lenght) bipin in blue are 120 Can for 2 FH
39w (849mm lenght) bipin in blue are 138 Can for 2 FQ
54w (1149mm lenght) bipin in blue are 138 Can for 2 FQ
80w (1449mm lenght) bipin in blue are 138 Can for 2 FQ

Daylight T5 in 24w, 39w and 54w are availbale all at the same price 80 Can for 2. That;s retail prices. Shpping charges are different for each wattage as lenght of box is different.

If you have a canopy and dont want to fool around getting the different parts you need we have a product that can surely interest you. The system 60 Electronic T5 is an aluminium bar with Electronic ballast (having dimmable capability) and can be screw in the canopy. The system includes 2 special T5 Reflector, 4 waterproof end cap for T5, the North american plug and 2 daylight T5 tubes in an ready-to-operate package (No assembly needed). The system 60 Electronic 39w T5 is retailed for 469 Can + Shipping and the system 60 Electronic 54w T5 is retailed for 529 Can + Shipping. If you want to have Actinic Blue T5 you add 25 can for each needed in replacement of the Daylight included in price.

I can send you a pics but it;s too big for the forum (or i am too stupid to know how to post it!) we Will have some of them second week of August.

Till later!

StirCrazy
07-26-2003, 12:34 AM
Hello Stircrazy,

No, we dont stock any of the AB or anything related to aqualinebushke or aquamedic. We want to specialized in high-end aquarium product.

Till later!

benelux, by this are you infering that the BLV is a higher quality bulb that AB? and if so do you have some info to back this claim up?

Steve

benelux
07-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Hello Stircrazy,

AB bulbs are manufactured by Osram and are good quality bulbs which can be comparable, to a certain limit, to BLV line of bulbs. The question for me is not to claim wich company have better bulbs in their fixture but rather wich lighting product, globaly, will produce the most efficient result. If we look at bulbs alone i am can say i am very confortable selling BLV bulbs both for their quality and efficiency.

I do beleive that Giesemann lighting system are ahead of competition not only from the aesthetic point of view but also in the way they deliver the light to the aquarium. I am in Germany right now and i am looking at the manufacturing process of each model and for me it;s a piece of art. I will post detailed pics on the way they proceed and hope it will put light on the qaulity of the work done.

As for the efficiency of the system, i know the result of the test we performed on the new electronic system and will have no problem at all to put it next to ANY other fixture of the same category. Moreover, i am working ´closer now to get it tested by an independant group as i already promised before in previous post to get precise information on the lighting system.

We have our forum now on Reefcentral and i invite everyone to visit us and have a chat there. Their a lot of satisfied AB user and their also a lot of satisfied Giesemann user also (as well as PFO, DIY system, ect..). We sell the best and will always work in order to be the first in line!