PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: donations for nano setup (aquarium club)

sharuq1
05-15-2009, 03:07 PM
I will be setting up a nano for the central AB aquarium club. This tank will be given away in a draw several months down the line (see my post in the red deer forum for more info.http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52817).

Any donations are very welcome. Live donations can be held in my tank or another group member's tank until setup is ready. Thanks for your support everyone! For live things we will be looking for LR (even BR would be better than nothing) and later down the line coral frags suitable for a 5-10g tank.

Also looking for any kind of equipment suitable for a 5-10g nano: especially need some lights, rock and a small powerhead.

fragNplug
05-15-2009, 03:29 PM
i will donate some zoa frags, contact me when your ready.

OceanicCorals-Ian-
05-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi,

Got about 50lbs of BR if you want it. I'm sure I can probably donate some low light corals as well. ie Zoos and Rics

For equipment, how about a Seio 620? Will that work for your setup?

PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ian.

paddyob
05-21-2009, 03:00 PM
If you want simple coral... I have an abundance of Green Star polyps and Kenya Trees. Free of course for your cause. Let me know if interested. You would of course need to have them picked up when in Edmonton.

noirsphynx
05-21-2009, 03:01 PM
If you want simple coral... I have an abundance of Green Star polyps and Kenya Trees. Free of course for your cause. Let me know if interested. You would of course need to have them picked up when in Edmonton.

If you come to Edmonton I will also donate some zoanthids & maybe a couple mushrooms if I have extra of those.

noirsphynx
05-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Oops, double post by mistake.

paddyob
05-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Oops, double post by mistake.Come on. now i had to read twice as much. and its too early to be here already!! haha.

noirsphynx
05-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Come on. now i had to read twice as much. and its too early to be here already!! haha.

:lol:

sharuq1
05-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Sounds great guys. I may be in Edmonton on June 11 after 4:30pm or so if that works for you. If you don't mind, we'd like to print a thanks to you in our handout, so if you could pm me your names? Thanks!

noirsphynx
05-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Sounds great guys. I may be in Edmonton on June 11 after 4:30pm or so if that works for you. If you don't mind, we'd like to print a thanks to you in our handout, so if you could pm me your names? Thanks!

If you're coming I'll hang on to some stuff for you and whenever you're here I can meet up.

paddyob
05-22-2009, 04:51 AM
If you're coming I'll hang on to some stuff for you and whenever you're here I can meet up.

Same. give a day or two notice. i may have a zoa Or two as well. Patrick. PS... do you really have a newsletter? thats awesome. i want a newsletter. ill send it to myself. and maybe dawn ha ha.

sharuq1
05-22-2009, 05:10 PM
We don't have a newsletter yet, although in the future we would like to do just that. I do have a handout I made up for this month's meeting on how to set up a marine aquarium. It may need a bit of editing yet (if it does please tell me), but you are welcome to have the file. :biggrin: