05-14-2009, 05:12 PM
She's gorgeous! I want one some day...

OceanicCorals-Ian-
05-14-2009, 10:39 PM
here she is! nice eh!

Very nice! I am afraid of those things though! :lol:

Borderjumper
05-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Mr. Copper hasnt eaten it yet I see:wink: Its very pretty, but it still reminds me of a scrotum.

OceanicCorals-Ian-
05-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Mr. Copper hasnt eaten it yet I see:wink: Its very pretty, but it still reminds me of a scrotum.

Okay, I see but who the hells scrotum have you been looking at? !!! :jaw:

Borderjumper
05-14-2009, 10:55 PM
well.. they do look like a ball sack when the feather thingies arent out.. now dont you have something constructive to go do??? cough~skin flap

OceanicCorals-Ian-
05-14-2009, 10:58 PM
well.. they do look like a ball sack when the feather thingies arent out.. now dont you have something constructive to go do??? cough~skin flap

lol! Yeah Yeah! I will do that tonight when I get home from work.

Ps. Rick, sorry your thread went sideways all of a sudden! :lol:

don.ald
05-15-2009, 04:58 AM
ok ian , dont be afraid...and borderjumper...cant think of it as a ball sack...("not that i'm not homophobic or anything!")
besides, it is a she. ?

Myka
05-15-2009, 05:06 AM
Too bad they don't survive well in captivity. How long have you had yours? I have $50 that says yours won't last 6 months. I hope you're target feeding it at least once a day with phyto. Imo they should not be imported at all. They should be left in the ocean where they can actually live. To boot, when it dies it may release enough toxins to crash your tank.

don.ald
05-15-2009, 05:20 AM
Too bad they don't survive well in captivity. How long have you had yours? I have $50 that says yours won't last 6 months. I hope you're target feeding it at least once a day with phyto. Imo they should not be imported at all. They should be left in the ocean where they can actually live. To boot, when it dies it may release enough toxins to crash your tank.

your negative input puts me off !
nothing in captivity lives long...silly girl

Myka
05-15-2009, 06:13 AM
your negative input puts me off !
nothing in captivity lives long...silly girl

You are very wrong...that is a poor attitude. You should pick critters for your tank that suit captivity. Your Sea Apple will very likely die of starvation. Very, very few people are successful in keeping them. If someone doesn't speak up then other people (as Blue Abyss shows interest) will be likely to buy these animals too. There are many species of critters that are very, very difficult to keep long-term, and their care should be left to experts who have dedicated a system to their requirements, to help further the understanding of these critters. When the "general public" buys these difficult to keep critters it encourages LFSs to carry them, and their demise is usually inevitable. Waste of a life if you ask me. :(

christyf5
05-15-2009, 02:29 PM
thread closed at posters request