PDA

View Full Version : Frogfish/Scorpionfish

Rbacchiega
05-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Anyone seen any of these guys in Calgary recently? Wouldn't mind gettig one of each for their own separate species tanks....

karazy
05-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Anyone seen any of these guys in Calgary recently? Wouldn't mind gettig one of each for their own separate species tanks....

elite aquatics just sold a beautiful red specimen about 2 or 3 weeks ago. im sure if you talk to colby he could find one for you,

Rbacchiega
05-13-2009, 11:06 PM
elite aquatics just sold a beautiful red specimen about 2 or 3 weeks ago. im sure if you talk to colby he could find one for you,

frogfish? Or scorpionfish?

karazy
05-13-2009, 11:07 PM
frogfish? Or scorpionfish?

frog. im sure we could get another one. not too sure bout the scorpionfish, but it definatly wouldn't hurt to ask :D

Rbacchiega
05-13-2009, 11:16 PM
you should do that...then let me know on facebook...I would be eternally greatful...EEEEEEEEEEEETERNALLY

karazy
05-14-2009, 12:30 AM
you should do that...then let me know on facebook...I would be eternally greatful...EEEEEEEEEEEETERNALLY

haha, ill ask as soon as possible :)

buuut only if you update your shark pond and gar pond thread with pictures :twised:

edit: messaged you on facebook.

Ian
05-14-2009, 12:54 AM
If you want to go for a drive Big Al's in Edmonton had a frogfish on Saturday

lastlight
05-14-2009, 01:09 AM
haha, ill ask as soon as possible :)

buuut only if you update your shark pond and gar pond thread with pictures :twised:

edit: messaged you on facebook.

Yeah don't even bother. They're digging in the Quonset or some nonsense. I've lirerally been awake most nights trying to imagine the awesomeness of of all.

Jokes ;)