PDA

View Full Version : sold: nebulous wrasse

justinl
05-08-2009, 04:20 AM
This fish has been a great tank citizen for me and I really didn't want to post this ad. She is a female Halichoeres nebulosus, 4 inches. She has chased my canary wrasse a bit (slight territorial issue, no bites, not serious chasing) but leaves everyone else alone (melanurus wrasse, blue damsel, lyretail anthias). No known health issues. She'll eat any offered foods.

Her current isolation net in my 60g is cramped for her and I would like to see her go to a good home ASAP. If you feel like donating a frag or something, call beforehand to let me know what you have. PU only in Port Moody (Heritage Mountain). pm me.

for those who would like to know why i'm getting rid of her: I am going to a marine sciences field school in September so my mum will be taking care of the tank for me. Since this fish is by far the greatest contributor to bioload, she would essentially double the work required from my mum... which isn't acceptable. Plus my melanurus wrasse isn't getting as much food as I would like it to since the nebulous wrasse and damsel eats most of the food that hits the water.

justinl
05-08-2009, 04:45 AM
pic

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/3023/medium/justinl.jpg

my2rotties
05-08-2009, 04:48 AM
WOW!!! What a stunning fish... I am sure you will have no trouble finding a good home for her. Good luck with school.

Chaloupa
05-08-2009, 05:05 AM
Darnit...wish I was closer, I'd take her...she's beautiful, and would love my tank!

justinl
05-08-2009, 05:58 AM
pending. I guess free fish go fast around here :wink:

thanks. Yeah I'm really reluctant to let her go but I dont really have a choice in the matter :(

Leah
05-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Glad you found a home~Beautiful fishy!

Jason McK
05-08-2009, 02:25 PM
If still Available I would love to provide her with a new home. It would be in my 370G Tank

J