Just wondering if anyone has seen any healthy ones locally? Thanks

Pazil
05-07-2009, 11:08 PM
I think I seen one at BA's if you want to rescue it:wink:

Just wondering if anyone has seen any healthy ones locally? Thanks

xtreme
05-07-2009, 11:13 PM
I think I seen one at BA's if you want to rescue it:wink:

I saw some there today, but didn't bother to post because the OP asked for healthy ones...

balistidae
05-07-2009, 11:19 PM
how bad did they look? Ich?

my2rotties
05-07-2009, 11:42 PM
There is a beautiful black one with gold on the belly at Oceans, its been there a long time. There is another fairly large one at Golds as well, it has been there a long time as well. Big Als has a golden puffer according to the husband...

I would have loved to get the one from Oceans... but I already have a puffer. He is worth looking at honestly, really pretty.

Patrick1
05-08-2009, 12:15 AM
I have the one from Gold's now. Once it is fat and healthy and too big for my tank I will take it back to Dennis. Reminded me of my rescue dog from mexico, both were under weight and bug eyed

parkinsn
05-08-2009, 12:23 AM
RC had some about a week ago and they got at least 1 puffer last week, not sure if it was a dogface or not though

my2rotties
05-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Good to hear you bought the one from Dennis. I felt sorry for him since he has been there for so long. Dennis is a good guy, he has a few of my fish that outgrew my tank.

I have the one from Gold's now. Once it is fat and healthy and too big for my tank I will take it back to Dennis. Reminded me of my rescue dog from mexico, both were under weight and bug eyed