PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal - Lots of Stuff

Pan
05-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm moving for school at the end of the summer for university and no longer have time (or won't as soon as summer hits) to maintain my system any longer.

More Specifics will come in a day or two (i'm writing this at 4am)

1 Tank - 200 gallon - 5 feet long, 2 feet high, 3 feet deep.
1 tank (sump) 110 gallon - 84? (i think) inches long 18 wide. lots of bulkhead positions for external goodies.

1 24x24x10 cube (black silicone corner overflow)
1 54 gallon sump

1 Euroreef 100 skimmer (i forgot the actual name its the internal 100)
1 Lumenmax Elite reflector
1 250 watt pfo ballast
(heaters Jager titanium etc)
2 rio pumps beleive they are 1200's
3 Koralia 4's
1 koralia 1
2 maxijets 1200 and 600
little giant pump 4mdqx-sc(again this is off the top of my head :)
phosban reactor (bigger than the two little fishies, will put name down when i check - holds 2 litres of zeovit rocks...)
200 pounds or so of liverock
2 marroon clowns
1 yellow pink fish whose name alludes me right now....dottyback...

1 (potential as I have not seen him for the last three days the carpet might have got him) red frogfish (painted frogfish) cute lil buger (Yep FROGGY IS THERE JUST HIDING)
1 FU-MANCHU LIONFISH (how could i forget i've had him 9 months...he likes pods)
1 golden dwarf moray eel
1 8-10 inch across or more green carpet anemone
1 4 head torch
2 rocks with some nice colored zoos
couple pieces of sps which i will get names for by next posting
1 friggin huge hermit crab who eats everything left in my sump
1 green hydnoiphria (sp?) half a palm sized.

need it all gone at once, so helluva deal at 1200-1500 or best offer...yes for everything! :)

pics available if you request them, livestock pics will naturally suck..because..well my photography skills naturally suck.
I need to sell this for airplane ticket to school ! :)

Water is currently in big tank and will need to be drained...

logistics on this is crucial and will need to be arranged prior to sale, I'm not around much these days. it will all have to go in one day.

Thanks guys

as of right now I simply can't part out as I have no time to deal with that type of thing.

I'm in Olds.

I can possibly deliver but as I will need help as well as transportation costs...this will add an extra 100-150 plus a deposit (too many times have I been burned)

Blom
05-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Wow, wish I would have waited on buying and building my tank. What a deal this is. Let me know if it turns out you end up parting it out, I just have no use for the tanks/stands/sumps. But I could use just about everything else :mrgreen:

the marine apprentice
05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
would it be possible to get a few pics up? even if ur camera skills arent that great

aussiefishy
05-05-2009, 09:45 PM
pm'ed.

Pan
05-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Pm's will be replied to in the next couple of days, and I will try and put up pics as well. I'm not at home much at the moment. Just got back from work and now i'm going to bed. Weekends usually work less, so by saturday all Pm's will be replied and some pictures up.

Pan
05-08-2009, 11:42 AM

Pan
05-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Sorry folks.

Pics will be up and sent to those who asked hopefully tomorrow. If you asked for pics please remind me if you would. I think I have everyone down and what they wanted in what order.

The little time I had this weekend (sunday) was spent with my mother. So no pictures were taken today, i had forgotten it was mothers day, and when i realized it was mothers day the tank took a back seat and rightfully so.

As I stated in the original message I am not looking to part out at the moment, i simply do not have the time to cordinate the logistics required for such a thing. If I can't sell the whole system together than the first people who asked (need to go through list) will get first dibs on livestock (fish, coral,rock etc..) then the rest is okay to sit a bit if need be. I am lucky to find the time for one person to show up and get the whole system let alone 10 people wanting different things. I have had a few emails stating that not wanting to part out is not a feasible way to go about selling a tank, to those people ..I could care less what you think or want, I simply do not revolve my life around my tanks (anymore) I can't afford to...moving overses and getting everything ready takes up a big chunk of my time, then work, and elderly parents. If you cannot accept this i'm sorry but i don't really care. If I get time and the system does not sell as a whole then i will most certainly part everything out. Untill then those who I have talked to about the system as a whole have priority pending me sending them pictures and whether thhey are interested or not.

Note: Lionfish is no longer available as he was engulfed by the frogish about 30 minutes ago. Very interesting to see, but also disturbing...thought the spines would keep froggy away.

To those who have contacted me I do have every email saved and sorted by time recieved when i send you pictures depending on who decides what will ultimately decide your place inline :) I hope this is okay for everyone. It seems fair to me...

Pan
05-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi guys....

finally got some pics up (i'm not a photographer so hasve a bit of mercy on me)

I used flickr....the otherones seemed complicated.

I am missing a few things (aquacxp plus (for zeo or phosphate media) a better sump pic...which i have on my other computer and will put up tomorrow.(well today now)
and of course all of the equipment that is submerged....and a full 54 gallon sump pic(for the smaller tank)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38329364@N04/?saved=1

Pan
05-12-2009, 10:29 AM
I have time, well more time starting thursday (might have to work long weekend) but at least i will have some time. More pics, possible viewings etc. The nature of my job does not allow any certainty really until the day before. But I will at least be able to finiosh draining the big tank and hopefully clean it a bit. (sump too...the big one.)

Again, here be the pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38329364@N04/?saved=1

Pan
05-13-2009, 05:45 PM
bump

Pan
05-16-2009, 06:16 AM
I have time all next weekend fo rpeople if they are interested in system price dropped to 900-1000 or best offer. Will part out after that if i can fit in my schedule (should be able to now).

But to let you know the eel alone is not cheap, plus he is in a 20lb piece of live rock that i'm not going to simply give away for free. etc..

Pan
05-20-2009, 08:34 PM
bump