PDA

View Full Version : selling a pair green mandarin gobbies

khangis300
05-04-2009, 10:01 PM
i have a male and female green mandarin gobbies up for sale, will let them go for $40. thanks

Pazil
05-04-2009, 10:04 PM
PM'd

RSM
05-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Pmd

fragNplug
05-05-2009, 12:58 AM
im sure they are gone, but do make sure your selling them to a nice setup at least, someone who has a nice old system to support their needs.

fragNplug
05-05-2009, 01:08 AM
dupe

Pazil
05-05-2009, 01:54 AM
X2

im sure they are gone, but do make sure your selling them to a nice setup at least, someone who has a nice old system to support their needs.

RSM
05-05-2009, 11:22 PM
They seem pretty happy right now in my 90. Its been running for close to 4 years now with tons of pods. Beautiful fish!

khangis300
05-06-2009, 05:31 PM
it's great to hear them doing good, they are remarkable creature and thanks for crapping the two.

Marlin65
05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
crapping :lol::lol:

Fox
05-06-2009, 07:27 PM
They seem pretty happy right now in my 90. Its been running for close to 4 years now with tons of pods. Beautiful fish!

Sorry for the hijack but do you mind telling me what a pod is? I have many of what I would call pods ,They are cream in color and had no idea what they were as my tank is relatively new (started it late December). I have noticed little critters living in my filter and I presume thats what the Manderine goby would be eating in an established tank...I would really like to get an MG and if these are the pods that host these critters I would be very happy!

Cheers!

MCC
05-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Sorry for the hijack but do you mind telling me what a pod is? I have many of what I would call pods ,They are cream in color and had no idea what they were as my tank is relatively new (started it late December). I have noticed little critters living in my filter and I presume thats what the Manderine goby would be eating in an established tank...I would really like to get an MG and if these are the pods that host these critters I would be very happy!

Cheers!

Your tank might be too small.. and too young to keep a healthy pod population...you may see some now..and think there are lots... but once you get the mandarin goby...it will clear out your pod population in couple weeks... then it will start to starve....

to keep a mandarin really good and long, you need to train it to eat frozen foods, and can't rely on pod population

RSM
05-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Your tank might be too small.. and too young to keep a healthy pod population...you may see some now..and think there are lots... but once you get the mandarin goby...it will clear out your pod population in couple weeks... then it will start to starve....

to keep a mandarin really good and long, you need to train it to eat frozen foods, and can't rely on pod population

I agree,they also are eating ARCTI-PODS.

I would not aquire this fish just to try it or because they are so beautiful. Be patient.

Fox
05-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Oh Ya I am not looking at getting one right away...In fact I was given a 75 gal tank with all the fixin's so I am looking at upgrading to that puppy...but not for a bit...I was just curious if those pods were growing those little critters or if they were an upcoming coral of some kind...again sorry for the hijack...

Free bump!

Cheers!

RSM
05-07-2009, 12:02 AM
No worries, have fun upgrading!