PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Campbell River, fish, corals etc

Chaloupa
05-04-2009, 04:45 AM
TAKING DOWN A TANK.....(never thought I would say that EVER)

Pair of "ever-spawning" Gold Stripe Maroon Clownfish $50.00
Double Bar Rabbitfish (awesome fish for purple turf and many other algaes) $30.00
Coris Wrasse just starting to change into adult colors $25.00
Copperband butterfly that will ONLY eat live clam or oyster or muscle $25.00 but it does eat and is very healthy

POSSIBLY selling but undecided
Harlequin Tusk Wrasse
Golden Dwarf Eel (trying to rationalize putting him into my 150g reef with small fishes but it's not quite working)

Corals;
Small leather coral $20.00
Medium size leather coral $25.00
Larger leather coral $30.00
GBTA $20.00 each and they are HUGE! and doing well. Have had for over 2 years.

Will post pictures tomorrow. Thank for looking!:biggrin:

I will have 100+ lbs of liverock for sale and the 120g 4 foot tank itself with sump, pump, lights, stand, etc but no skimmer. Will post when livestock gone.

Lance
05-04-2009, 04:59 AM
Crap! I was in Courtenay on Friday. Would have taken the CBB. He could share clams with my Tuskfish.
I have seen those GBTA and "HUGE" is the right description!
Sorry to hear you're taking down the tank. One too many eh?

Chaloupa
05-04-2009, 05:11 AM
Yep...one too many and I don't appreciate this tank like I do the 150g.

I could arrange to meet Christy when she goes over to the Hardcore meeting at the ferry and hand it off if you want? I would like it to go to a good home that really wants it. It's a fantastic fish!

Lance
05-04-2009, 05:20 AM
Yep...one too many and I don't appreciate this tank like I do the 150g.

I could arrange to meet Christy when she goes over to the Hardcore meeting at the ferry and hand it off if you want? I would like it to go to a good home that really wants it. It's a fantastic fish!

That will work. How do you want payment? Too bad you can't make it over.

Delphinus
05-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Awwww, selling the eel eh, too bad. Were we closer and I in a slightly different situation I'd have been tempted. Hope you find him a good home!

.. incidentally I just shut down a tank tonight too, the one I kept MY eel in. "One too many" .. yeah ... maybe more than one too many, I'm not sure. I'm trying to decide what to do with the zoo rocks from it, they're scattered in the remaining two tanks and it looks ridiculous at the moment. Anyhow sorry for the tangential hijack and good luck with the sale(s).

Chaloupa
05-04-2009, 07:09 AM
Still not sure that I will sell the eel as he is a HUGE favorite...it may just take some moving around of fishes....

"one too many" is the story of my life. I have 7 SW tanks....and 6 would be better, but in a year I will probably regret selling any of it.....should say-once they're gone I'll regret it!

Reef_kid
05-04-2009, 07:16 AM
oh oh ... i wish i was able to get those clowns .. i wana breed this summer
fish this summer since i dont have to focus on studying:(

Mrfish55
05-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Sent PM on the clowns

workn2hard2day
05-04-2009, 04:23 PM
pm sent

PoonTang
05-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Nooooo dont do it :( you'll regret it i'm sure.

Chaloupa
05-04-2009, 09:41 PM
WOW.....that was fast!

CBB on hold
Coris Wrasse on hold
Clownfish on hold
Rabbitfish on hold

2GBTA on hold
Medium leather on hold.

I'm trying to get them into their new homes this weekend...if anything falls through I have a waitlist started but will always add more, just in case!

Chaloupa
05-04-2009, 09:58 PM
All sold or on hold.....will advise if any changes!